Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: L337 Irc Channels

Originally posted by mogadishu@18 December 2003 - 23:29
    dude, im not trying to start a fight
    Having a sig like yours in an international board like this is exactly what trying to start a fight is. what do you think would happen if i changed my sig to "end american occupation, bring the land back to the indians" or "end the american oil-lust - free Iraq ! ". (my beliefs are actually quite the opposite, this is just an example)

3rd gen - freedom of speech eh? and what if my sig said "I wish all the palestiniand died" ? would that be considered a legitimate signature within the freedom of speech ?

@mogadishu - I suggest you read something that is not arab propaganda for a change, like this

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

you decide if it's propaganda or not

I wouldn't usually go offtopic like this, but your sig bothers me that much

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by venom_il+23 December 2003 - 02:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (venom_il @ 23 December 2003 - 02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@18 December 2003 - 23:29
    Having a sig like yours in an international board like this is exactly what trying to start a fight is. what do you think would happen if i changed my sig to "end american occupation, bring the land back to the indians" or "end the american oil-lust - free Iraq &#33; ". (my beliefs are actually quite the opposite, this is just an example)

3rd gen - freedom of speech eh? and what if my sig said "I wish all the palestiniand died" ? would that be considered a legitimate signature within the freedom of speech ?

@mogadishu - I suggest you read something that is not arab propaganda for a change, like this

you decide if it&#39;s propaganda or not

I wouldn&#39;t usually go offtopic like this, but your sig bothers me that much [/b][/quote]
    plz, i thank you for ur comment venom, but not the place to do it, make a topic about moga and the crap he posts in the lounge thx if u have any irc channels then........

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Updated to have Jibbler&#39;s

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    no problem Secret Squirrel - this was my last message here regarding the subject

im afraid i don&#39;t know any channels other than the ones listed in ircspy, but i do however know of a great way to find some:

http://www.xgoogle.com/channels

it lists many chans by popularity, so the top ones should be pretty good...

also, regarding keys, you might get lucky if you googled the chan&#39;s name

for example, the xdcc chan just_for_shiz gave... let&#39;s just say that you don&#39;t have to guess it

you might want to try dogpile.com, google groups search, xgoogle search etc, who knows

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by venom_il+23 December 2003 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (venom_il @ 23 December 2003 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@18 December 2003 - 23:29
    Having a sig like yours in an international board like this is exactly what trying to start a fight is. what do you think would happen if i changed my sig to "end american occupation, bring the land back to the indians" or "end the american oil-lust - free Iraq &#33; ". (my beliefs are actually quite the opposite, this is just an example)

I wouldn&#39;t usually go offtopic like this, but your sig bothers me that much [/b][/quote]
    This is nasty venom&#33;&#33;

Mogadishu should be allowed to express his opinions - it&#39;s not as if he said that someone should die&#33;&#33; I agree the occupation should be ended.

If you had a sig saying you wish all of certain people died (eg Palestinian), then that would be racist and threatening, and therefore it wouldn&#39;t be allowed on the board because it&#39;s against the rules.

But Mogidishu hasn&#39;t said anything that&#39;s against the rules.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    have you missed the part where we said we won&#39;t discuss this further, at least not in this post ?

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+24 December 2003 - 00:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 @ 24 December 2003 - 00:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by venom_il@23 December 2003 - 01:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu
    @18 December 2003 - 23:29

I wouldn&#39;t usually go offtopic like this, but your sig bothers me that much
    This is nasty venom&#33;&#33;

Mogadishu should be allowed to express his opinions - it&#39;s not as if he said that someone should die&#33;&#33; I agree the occupation should be ended.

If you had a sig saying you wish all of certain people died (eg Palestinian), then that would be racist and threatening, and therefore it wouldn&#39;t be allowed on the board because it&#39;s against the rules.

But Mogidishu hasn&#39;t said anything that&#39;s against the rules. [/b][/quote]
    Hey sparkle, not here plz, go bitch to ur brother or something or make a post in the lounge, not here if you look at the top of the page it says "L337 Irc Channels" only those plz

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Well who was it who started picking on people for political reasons?&#33; Not me&#33;&#33; : Venom you started this&#33;&#33;

@mogadishu

I hope you get fucking banned for your sig

and your duke nukem quote is all wrong
    You hijacked this topic, NOT ME&#33;&#33;&#33;

If I see someone being picked on (eg Mogadishu) of course I will defend them&#33;&#33;

Storms off to the lounge now&#33;&#33; Here&#39;s the link to the topic I made: http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=89564

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    no, actually the guy dissing my country in his sig "started it"
    our soldiers die because we try to be humane, and this is what we get

in any case, if a mod sees this and can erase all offtopic posts (including this one) it would be great. I also think mog should be requested to change his sig.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    muchspl2

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast