Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Emulator!

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Pitbul+18 December 2003 - 04:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 18 December 2003 - 04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YouSycophant@17 December 2003 - 21:11
    ive seen em all but they require mods and what not, its still not easy
    maybe a program to convert the file
    you moron what do you expect. i know MS is stupid but not that stupid. i hate dumb noobs. [/b][/quote]
    do u always insult people in threads? You remind me of that Octopussy guy.....what ever happened to him anyways?

2. Games   -   #12
    Debaser

He was banned not too long after I joined, so I remember him well,

He was ok though, didn&#39;t bother me anyway

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Haz@18 December 2003 - 13:06

He was banned not too long after I joined, so I remember him well,

He was ok though, didn&#39;t bother me anyway&nbsp;
    i dont think he was ban...he made a thread saying he was leaving....but came back 2 days after he left

p.s. yes pitbul does talk bs in almost every thread he post in. so do waht i do and ignore him.....i think its kinda funny actually

4. Games   -   #14
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I know where octopussy is. He is a good bud of mine. I know his names...

Lets just say...he isn&#39;t really gone ;D. I&#39;m also not saying he is here. I&#39;m not saying anything. B)

5. Games   -   #15
    if its constructive critism its fine, but idiots that post insults for no reason jsut to feel superior piss me off

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    First off Microsoft would not be screwed, if they started giving away xbox&#39;s, they would still have billions and billions of dollars. Xbox is the only thing microsoft sells, there main stream product is Windows, and every program written on a computer, is based on the windows OS, and every PC in the world uses Windows (unless the user installs Linux, or soem other OS) so all the programs sold on shelves, part of there profit is given to Microsoft. Thus making them a huge monopoly. MS has so much money.....

And as for the XBOX being able to be hacked so easily, well, its not that easy. You can play backups, and if you have a mod chip, then ya it is pretty easy, but still, your using the thing for something its not meant to be used for, what do you expect?

7. Games   -   #17
    Twist3r
    Originally posted by YouSycophant@18 December 2003 - 05:11
    ive seen em all but they require mods and what not, its still not easy
    maybe a program to convert the file
    accually it is quite easy, i havnt done it myself but i have read about it, all u do is download the game then burn the image on to a dvd-r and you need a mod chip there is no special program needed just nero will due but its going to cost you

if u dont have a dvd burner thats &#036;100
    DVD-Rs &#036;20
    mod chip &#036;30-&#036;75
    and a xbox &#036;179

8. Games   -   #18
    ya i dint mean screwed completely, you dun become the richest man in the world from relying on hackable stuff. Though if they want xbox to amke real money their gonna try and make mod detecting software in their games. Also mods dun seem that easy to install, unless thers one u can jsut plug in instead of fuckin melting the damn thing in, or makin an external mod and makin it look like a frankenstein console

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Even if they did make mod detecting games, programmers/hackers can just remove that code from the game, and make it playable on a hacked console. And you actually dont need dvd-r&#39;s, im sure you can put a ripped game on a regular cd, as well as playnig it straight from the hard drive.

10. Games   -   #20
    muchspl2
    my dvdr only cost &#036;1.00-&#036;1.50 us, your paying too much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast