Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xbox Emulator!

Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by muchspl2@19 December 2003 - 00:12
    my dvdr only cost $1.00-$1.50 us, your paying too much
    Im pretty sure he ment DVD-R"s" ,not just one.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

2. Games   -   #22
    i still think ms should come out wit an all versions xbox, like that can play pc games and ps2 games , gamecube is a diff story i dunno what kinda format they use. Being universal is a big advantage of a PC. If a console could play any game it would rule all

_Sincerly_
    Lord Tallen

3. Games   -   #23
    The Xbox-Linux team found a way to run their software on the xbox with absolutely no mods at all.

But if you are serious about xbox gaming, you should really get that mod with the 120Gb hdd so then you can play all your games from the hdd.

If there was a way to stream games from your PC to the Xbox, that would just be the best.

Shit i want an xbox now so i can stuff around with it.

4. Games   -   #24
    muchspl2
    everyone I know has 300 gig's with the new bios supports up to terabyte or more

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by YouSycophant@19 December 2003 - 18:14
    i still think ms should come out wit an all versions xbox, like that can play pc games and ps2 games , gamecube is a diff story i dunno what kinda format they use. Being universal is a big advantage of a PC. If a console could play any game it would rule all

_Sincerly_
    Lord Tallen
    its called a "yoshi box" lol if those of you dont know....then rest assure that you're not a geek who watch "tech tv" all day :-" :-" :-" :-"

6. Games   -   #26
    i jsut got my xbox , a friend of mine who lives wit me , jacked an xbox , and about 7 or so games from circuit city. Jsut grabbed em and ran. Im thinkin bout moddin it , but whats that you were saying about directly burning and playin it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123