Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jackson

MJ,Should be banned from leaving the USA,he is awaiting trial & I think it is disgusting David Blunkett MP is allowing him to come to the UK,all Childline groups have said he should not be allowed into our country & I totally agree & all the so called fans of MJ should be ashamed 400 or so called fans & family are going to his ranch to show support,the child involved in this is being persecuted,what will these family & fans say if MJ is found guilty,they should hang there heads in shame.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    if he's found innocent, will you hang your head in shame? just curious.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@21 December 2003 - 12:16
    if he's found innocent, will you hang your head in shame?  just curious.
    Is your username an allusion to the band Brainiac? Because that would be cool

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Y35. H07 5347 C4N7 517 D0WN.

but there's also an SNL skit where tom arnold plays a supervillain named Brainiac who's got an enormous brain and no super-powers to speak of. "why are you called Brainiac?" "cause i'm a brain maniac!"

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by adjective-noun-number@20 December 2003 - 21:31
    I haven't read the article (I doubt it's relevant to my point) but how did GQ authenticate this audio tape? How does GQ know what Chandler sounds like from a taped phone call? You probobly couldn't identify Frank Sinatra from a taped phone call.

Perhaps this Schwartz character just wants attention. You have to take into account that he waits till now to come out with this, why not during the first case? Since I haven't read the article I'm not sure I understand his involvement with the case, but your quotes imply to me that he married Chandler's ex-wife. Doesn't that cast a huge shadow of doubt over what he says?

And Steve Harvey sucks.
    This isn't a new article. It was written in 1994.

-------------------------------------------------

Most people who think he is guilty thought he did it the first time.

This 'proves' (As much as an article can) that the first case was all about money.

The current accuser's mother attempted to charge somebody with sexual assualt a year ago. It was proven to be a lie, whether it was for attention, or money, it was still a lie.

So MJ has 2 accusations with 10 years in between them. One had motive to frame MJ, the other has a history of accusing innocent people. They had several other "victims" come forward after the first accusation, and they were ALL proven to be lies. And even after 10 years, there still hasn't been a single credible victim to come forward.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Schwartz wants attention?!?!?!

Dave Schwartz is the boys step father, are you saying that if the boy was being molested, the step father wouldn't care, and actually try to allow it to go on by making a phony tape of the father admitting that it's all extortion?!?!?

No...it doesn't cast any doubt, it just proves my point more.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you stop following the HYPE of the idea that MJ is guilty and look at the big picture.....you have to realize something isn't right. No credible witnesses. A pedophile takes a 10 year break, while still openly sharing that he has kids sleep in his bed?!?!? The current accuser goes on national TV saying that MJ doesn't mollest him....and THEN MJ decided to get touchy feely 2 days later?!?!?!? None of it makes any sense.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by dwightfry@21 December 2003 - 14:26
    The current accuser goes on national TV saying that MJ doesn't mollest him.
    When was this? Did I miss something?

I was lead to believe they were married because they are both named Schwartz.

Steve Harvey still sucks.

How were the womans other accusations "proven a lie"? Unless she confessed a court can't prove anything.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by adjective&#045;noun&#045;number+21 December 2003 - 08:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adjective&#045;noun&#045;number &#064; 21 December 2003 - 08:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dwightfry@21 December 2003 - 14:26
    The current accuser goes on national TV saying that MJ doesn&#39;t mollest him.
    When was this? Did I miss something?

I was lead to believe they were married because they are both named Schwartz.

Steve Harvey still sucks.

How were the womans other accusations "proven a lie"? Unless she confessed a court can&#39;t prove anything. [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t catch the step father thing, but yeah, you are right. I edited my last post.

The current accuser was the boy that was on that MJ british documentory last year. The first alleged act of mollestation occured on Feb 9th. 2 days AFTER that interview aired.

The police just have to find a mistake in her story. For example, just a couple of weeks ago a woman claimed she was raped by 3 men behind a grocery store a few blocks away from my house. Her story didn&#39;t add up and she was never seen on the security camera&#39;s. It was proven to be a lie. The case was closed.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    if he&#39;s found innocent, will you hang your head in shame? just curious
    Many people will&#33;...Anyone who thinks he is guilty are just ignorant and dont look at the whole picture,But only one side of the story...They are brainwashed by the media..I have yet to see a positive program or news about MJ on any channel...And thats cause positive news about him dont sell..and doesnt get their ratings up..They play that video of him in handcuffs over and over again...Like he already is guilty..I have said it before..The first thing u do after ur son tells u he was molested..any normal parent would first beat the hell out of him and then call the cops on him..But in this case she went to straight to Tom Sneddon .the man who handled the case in 93.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Brainiac I do not need to hang my head in shame to nobody cos I have not messed with kids,like that pervert Jackson,Labotomy mean anything mate

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by far@21 December 2003 - 15:04
    if he&#39;s found innocent, will you hang your head in shame? just curious
    Many people will&#33;...Anyone who thinks he is guilty are just ignorant and dont look at the whole picture,But only one side of the story...They are brainwashed by the media..I have yet to see a positive program or news about MJ on any channel...And thats cause positive news about him dont sell..and doesnt get their ratings up..They play that video of him in handcuffs over and over again...Like he already is guilty..I have said it before..The first thing u do after ur son tells u he was molested..any normal parent would first beat the hell out of him and then call the cops on him..But in this case she went to straight to Tom Sneddon .the man who handled the case in 93.
    Far.Jackson even admitted to having kids in his bed,nothing to do with the media,is everyone wrong but him & his fickle fans.grow up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast