Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Are People Such Idiots

Originally posted by wenze1@19 December 2003 - 02:30
    Why in god's name would you have your downloads set at 6 or 7 and have the rate at .03kb/s retards set your connections to 2 0r 3 not so high theres no point in sharing if your gonna only give .03kb/s how retarded is that?
    if u dont like it....stop using kazaa or whatever p2p program and go buy the stuff...

I dont know you idiot cos I have just started sharing, however if this is the attitude I could stop! Whos the idiot now eh?
    Oh no, another idiot who will stop uploading to me at the speed of 0.00KB/s (hate it when that happen)

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by strangedays@19 December 2003 - 21:23
    I have just started sharing, however if this is the attitude I could stop! Whos the idiot now eh?
    Well here's a hint for you - No-one will cry if a new person leaves before they've got used to it.

While the concept of P2P needs a lot of people supporting each other, there is no enforcable mandate saying that has to be the case - You get what you can get and no-one's gonna help if you bitch about it.

The networks need people who'll offer stuff without necessarily expecting something back in return - Not those who demand something as if to be a plate.

You have a choice - You can cut the empty threats and start asking for advice on a more calmer, open manner. Alternatively, the door's over there - Don't let it hit you on the way out. It's a nice door.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by wenze1@19 December 2003 - 03:30
    Why in god's name would you have your downloads set at 6 or 7 and have the rate at .03kb/s retards set your connections to 2 0r 3 not so high theres no point in sharing if your gonna only give .03kb/s how retarded is that?
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts openly.

Nice dreams.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Great going guys, my download speed just went from 31.19 to 31.10!! He slammed the door on a whopping .09 kbps........AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!

By the by, who's the noob stuck on the doorknob? Sigh! It was such a nice door, too!!

Now, if you will excuse me, I gotta get a rag and wipe up all the sarcasm dripping on my keyboard.....I hate it when that happens!

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Samurai@19 December 2003 - 05:48
    do you feel the love within our p2p community. i do
    Specially the love for freedom of speech

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12