Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Am I The Only One?...

me i buy a few dvds some vhs and a load of blank dvds some very cheap cds as well sometimes i buy my kids music

2. Music   -   #82
    kicker of elves
    Originally posted by busyman+1 April 2004 - 23:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (busyman &#064; 1 April 2004 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Whatever happened to this RIAA guy above?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-blackerdays
    @24 December 2003 - 08:05
    I tell you what I&#39;ll lead by example and leave the board. I am the bigger man. All your childish response afterward will be proof of your lack of integrity....[/quote]

I think he got tired of you calling him "RIAA". (It is a bit immature isn&#39;t it?: calling someone RIAA just because you don&#39;t agree with him.)

3. Music   -   #83
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Well I thought it was rather dumb of him to come here just to post about the evils of not buying all his music....ON A FILESHARING FORUM&#33;&#33;&#33;

He disagreed with the very nature of this forum and what it stands for.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Music   -   #84
    kicker of elves
    I just went through this entire thread - for the first time - and that&#39;s not the impression I got from his statements. But it was really boneheaded to call him RIAA just because you don&#39;t like what he says.

BTW: what exactly is very nature of this forum and what it stands for?

5. Music   -   #85
    Poster
    I buy all my cds & dvds legally. Allthough offering a professional mobile disco, i have no choice.

6. Music   -   #86
    Originally posted by B.Helto@5 April 2004 - 17:06
    I just went through this entire thread - for the first time - and that&#39;s not the impression I got from his statements. But it was really boneheaded to call him RIAA just because you don&#39;t like what he says.

BTW: what exactly is very nature of this forum and what it stands for?
    At the time it was K-lite Discussion Board.

If you look at his join date, the first post he jumps in is this one.

He deserved to get slammed. It wasn&#39;t merely disagreeing. He was sprouting off in a board who&#39;s very nature is to share EVERYTHING.

I guess he was doing it because he makes music or was part of the RIAA.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Music   -   #87
    kicker of elves
    Originally posted by Busyman@5 April 2004 - 21:24
    Ouch&#33; I make music, too. Does that make me a bad person? Am I the enemy?

8. Music   -   #88
    I downloaded Hoobastank&#39;s album and really loved it. I was about to buy it when I realised, "If the RIAA had their way, I never would have heard of Hoobastank. I never would of heard any of their music. Besides most of the money goes to the RIAA, not Hoobastank." So I decided not to buy it. Same goes for DVDs.

9. Music   -   #89
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I buy them regularly although I should buy more. Need to expand my cd collection so IŽll probably buy more of the good shit I download. Downloading mp3s also allow me to check out more rare stuff that I might never have found otherwise, and if its good IŽll most probably buy that (provided I have the money of course ).

10. Music   -   #90
    Originally posted by B.Helto+5 April 2004 - 17:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (B.Helto @ 5 April 2004 - 17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@5 April 2004 - 21:24
    Ouch&#33; I make music, too. Does that make me a bad person? Am I the enemy? [/b][/quote]
    As do I. I haven&#39;t got normal production contract yet but have done work for hire.

I am my own worst enemy.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789