Thread: Nero 6 Is A Wanker

This is some bull shit.

I had the DVD burner in my pc for a while but i wasnt really burning dvd's because i cant be bothered waiting for it to burn (because i cant play games while burning)

I build a cheap pc and put the burner in their so its all good.

When i had the DVD burner in my pc, when i started up Nero, i could choose to burn DVD movies or just normal and now it just has the option to burn normal cd's.

How can i get that option back because i used to burn the dvd movies onto the image drive to check movies i have to modify.

I know its because i dont have the DVD burner in my PC, but is their something i can change in the registry to enable the DVD image drive ??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Nero 6 Is A Wanker, wanker i tell you
    This is some bull shit.
    i cant be bothered waiting for it to burn (because i cant play games while burning)
    I build a cheap pc
    ??
    edit:
    i cant be bothered

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    WTF is your problem

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    I was going to ask you the same question
    try reloading nero, my best guess is its not recognizing your dvdr, does windows, is there a ? in device manager

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    No you didnt get what im saying (bit confusing sorry)

When i had the DVD burner in my PC, i had this option.

I took out the DVD burner and now i dont get that option i can only choose this.

I want to be able to burn DVD's onto a Image drive but when i took the DVD burner out, the dvd image drive has dissapeared.

I want it back i dont want to make coster DVD's because they are expensive.

I could just do it on the one with the DVD Burner but its a slow machine and is only good for burning onto DVD.

It doesnt like burning to image drive very well.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    if you took out the dvdr how do you expect it to recored dvds, the option is not there because its not possible, you removed the hardware

are am I missing something

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    LMAO!!!! MAN!!!!

are am I missing something
    You cant be serious!!

Thanks for helping me out muchspl2.

Never mind i found out how to do it

Just incase anyone else is trying to figure it out, I had to put a tick in the "enable all recorder formats"