Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G4 Mx440 128ddr

Try get a different brand of that card like an Asus or leadtek or aother good known brands.

My sister bought a geforce2 mx400 64mb sparkle or some shit like that and it was SHIT SHIT SHIT. (return it and got a better one )

I had the exact same card but a different version and it kicked ass.

This was a while ago.

I have a Geforce4 mx440 64mb leadtek and its a very good card. My nephew bought a card like mine but the 128mb version but some other brand and mine ran circles around it. (he took it back)

So im guessing, if you can get a leadtek version of that card, it might be better than the XFX version.

Also see if you can find any reviews for the XFX brand and compare with other brands.

I might be wrong and XFX.

Might be better than the leadtek but its best to try find some reviews and benchmarks for that brand or anything else you buy.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    nah i was just wondering....

heres the deal....the g4 mx440 128ddr is priced 90 dollars here....and the fx5200 is priced 99$ (i think it has a discount)....

and shipping over here is at least 50bucks....

i would buy like a radeon 9600xt if i had a way to bring it over here though.... however i dont and thats why im looking for cards over here.... tech sux here

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Sure, those are great cards...syyychhhee!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    BANNED
    yea i know...it suxors man....u dont even get a fuckin 5600 anywhere....best you can get is a 5200....go figure my card the mx i bought it this year and it was the top they had at the moment in that store (and its one of the "good" ones over here)...

as i told abu...i gotta take a trip to the usa and buy shit hehe

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Originally posted by DWk@20 December 2003 - 03:46
    nah i was just wondering....

heres the deal....the g4 mx440 128ddr is priced 90 dollars here....and the fx5200 is priced 99$ (i think it has a discount)....

and shipping over here is at least 50bucks....

i would buy like a radeon 9600xt if i had a way to bring it over here though.... however i dont and thats why im looking for cards over here.... tech sux here
    whooooaaa fx5200 for 90? even more mx440 for 99? u getting rip off...go look at newegg

EDIT: nm u dont live in usa...where u live?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    BANNED
    g4 at 90...fx at 99

guatemala is where i live

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    HAHAHA i feel sorry for you guys, you have to buy things from the net and there are like 6 computer hardware stores around my area and are like 5 minutes drive away

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    BANNED
    i cant even buy things on the net...its 2 expensive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123