Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Just Got Me An Xbox

Poster
    I usually place my consoles on a wooden shelf or something, they have those little plastic tabs that keep them off a surface anyway by about 5mm. My consoles have had a very long life, none of them died yet, even my nes! and had them all under my TV on a wooden shelf.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@22 December 2003 - 10:49
    I usually place my consoles on a wooden shelf or something, they have those little plastic tabs that keep them off a surface anyway by about 5mm. My consoles have had a very long life, none of them died yet, even my nes! and had them all under my TV on a wooden shelf.
    same here

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by joker23@22 December 2003 - 05:15
    i got my xbox when it first came out and its been on the rug all that time and its fine. just dont let it dust up.

ps salim

SHENMUE SERIOUS RULES! I LOVE THAT PIC U HAVE OF SHENMUE
    I CANT WAIT TIL PART 3
    Yeh shenmue rules! I cant wait till I hear a date for 3! I havent beat 2 yet so thats why I'm waiting, and also, I dont have anywhere else to place my xbox except on the carpet, it used to be on wooden floor at my old house now that I moved its gota stay on the carpet. So I hope mine will be ok.

4. Games   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by mts04988@22 December 2003 - 10:43
    if u read the manual that came with the XBOX (i'm ashamed to say it - but yes i skimmed thru it) it specifically says NOT to place it on a rug and on a hard surface to maintain its lifespan - not like i actually listen but thats what it says.
    Then it's settled. I took some random book and placed it on my carpet, under my Xbox.

5. Games   -   #15
    BANNED
    dont be ashamed of reading the manuals....

theres a line between ignorance and shame....and its a big one

manuals rule!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12