Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sick Of Slow Downloads?

ebidon
    lol im paying $30 for 2.5Mbit down/1Mbit up. That is CHEAP!!!

and for the guy who thinks everything can be solved by hacking, rofl!!!
    just u wait till the police knocks at your door... you think they take pirating seriously? well they take hacking more serious, cos there are better and stricter laws on that area... so be my guest... hack! (i bet ur even a noob who can't, and has it all in your mouth&#33

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by ebidon@19 January 2004 - 17:57

just u wait till the police knocks at your door... you think they take pirating seriously? well they take hacking more serious, cos there are better and stricter laws on that area... so be my guest... hack! (i bet ur even a noob who can't, and has it all in your mouth&#33
    i believe as smart computer geniuses (genii for latin scholars) like to say...you are referring to CRACKING. Hacking & Cracking are different things...etc...

Basically
    Hacking = knowledge = good
    Cracking = malice = bad

...Google it my friend. Before a Computer Genius comes and shouts @ you.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    whats wrong wth cracking its basically like hacking its just that your doing it with sofware

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Hey guys !
    Nobody heard of SBC DSL ?
    I pay 29.99/month and I'm always able to download at the maximum bandwd
    that is 1,5Mbs/sec (aprox 150Kb/sec).
    SBC rocks. California rocks. AOL, MSN etc suck. It's really amazing that some people still pay like 21 $ for dial-up !!
    It's so funny !

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    does it really matter how much your internet cost are?
    I pay 60.00 for my cable internet and I dont give a rats ass.
    Can i aford it? Not really but whow cares it's the best that all that matters to me. :sneaky1:

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    NTWEAK !

It doesn't matter how much the internet costs when you get hispeed internet. I was talking about people who pay about the same price for dial-up as DSL or Cable. I have a friend who's paying $21/month and I keep on telling him move on, dump MSN and get DSL. He's still thinking.
    I don't get it. And it's not about money.

In the meantime the big and ugly Microsoft it's still making money out of him...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123