Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usa On High Alert

Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+23 December 2003 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 23 December 2003 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Gemini@22 December 2003 - 19:58
    Jesus they have big mouths.
    yeah, the filthy sand people were just greedily rubbing their hands together and thinking "ah ha&#33; we will express our grinch-like hatred of christmas by attacking the USA on december 24th and/or 25th&#33; they will never expect it&#33; however, if they announce a high alert level for this most obscure day of the christian year, we will postpone until a later date... like george washington&#39;s birthday, or 4th of july, or easter, or mardi gras, or arbor day..."

yes. i am making fun of you because you are gullible. be angry now. [/b][/quote]

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Having experienced all the wonder and excitement of Christmas bombings and murder sprees, I usually take heed when my security forces tell me to be vigilant. They are generally correct.

Or should they keep their spook stories for Halloween?

Would you all prefer them to tell you to kick back this Christmas and let the professionals do their jobs?

A little caution does no harm and could go aways to preventing some atrocity we might be posting about for years to come.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    These terror alerts are meaningless.
    They say there is an alert so often that there&#39;s no point of alerting.
    Bush does this to somewhat relieve his administration if there is an attack.
    Remember there was an uproar about the administration not warning us about 911.

Reporter: There was an attack on the Washington Monument.
    Bush: Well........we warned you.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Reporter: There was an attack on the Washington Monument.
    Bush: Well........we warned you.
    LMFAO&#33;&#33;&#33;

I can see that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12