Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pranks You've Pulled

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i went to a payphone and dialed 1-800-collect and dialed a random house number from a phone book and then i said "is your refrigerator running? then you better catch it before it gets away" and then the guy yelled at me and i hung up

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Children ARE evil.

I remember cruel things happening to me when i was a kid.

So i got pissed of and scared the shit out of this kid with a scissors and locked him in one of the toilets.

I once through a big rock at this kids head because he was makin fun of me. He needed stitches.

I smashed this kids head on the side of a cars fender and he had a big ol lump on his head.

Hey if bullies cant take it, they shouldnt start shit.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Monkeee@23 December 2003 - 03:04
    i went to a payphone and dialed 1-800-collect and dialed a random house number from a phone book and then i said "is your refrigerator running? then you better catch it before it gets away" and then the guy yelled at me and i hung up

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@23 December 2003 - 00:09
    Think our best prank was when we persuaded our physics teacher to swish some liquid nitrogen around in his mouth, blowing out the nitrogen through his nose.
    He swished and he swished, but caught some in a filling of his teeth. It expanded instantly and cracked his molar teeth in half.
    Must of been the most painfulest thing in the world.
    absolute shite

there is no way this story is true
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i use to crank call peaple and be like is roach there (they)say no i say all those raoches in your house i can&#39;t talk to 1 and laugh and hang up

6. Lounge   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I used to go around turning off peoples electricity with my best friend (who recently died)

until we got busted finally

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Back in Honduras I was at school in 10th grade. My friends and I thought it would be funny if we inserted a big "mortero" (which is one of those things used for the 4th of july that explode and make pretty colors) inside a hole on the concrete wall in the back of the classroom while a mean Math teacher was in class. We put that thing in and lighted it and it made a big explosion making a huge hole blowing up the black board . Teacher was taken to the hospital and thought that someone was trying to kill him. We never got cought (THANK GOD) but that was scary.

All the students that were outside including me were disciplined since they never found out it was us

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@22 December 2003 - 21:35
    i use to crank call peaple and be like is roach there (they)say no i say all those raoches in your house i can&#39;t talk to 1 and laugh and hang up
    How old are you?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    April Fools Day jokes.
    the last 2 years, ive sent email pranks to all my friends and family.
    2002-had a friend get blown on up a bus in Jerusalam, and was heading to join the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) to combat Palestinian terrorism. not too bright of a prank, many ppl pissed off, but in about 15 years, i think they will all laugh.
    2003-got married with some chick i just met at a drive thru elvis wedding in Vegas. even sent some doctured photos for evidence. again, nearly everyone fell for it, and most were pissed off when they found out the truth. guess I shouldnt cry wolf a 3rd time, hehe. still, you only live once, so, we will c.
    Never miss a good chance to shut up

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I used to share a flat with my mate, Kev, and whoever was up first would usually make a cuppa. Well one Tuesday morning i was up first and made a couple of cups of tea. Both had milk and two sugars but Kev&#39;s cup had a little something extra....One tab of LSD&#33;&#33;&#33; Took his drink into his room, woke him up, watched him drink his tea, I went back into my room and barricaded myself in to wait for the fun to begin.

(Don&#39;t try this at home kids&#33;&#33;&#33; )
    Signature removed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast