Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Life

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 01:43
    oh pot isn't a drug it has no long lasting effects anywho thinks pot makes you dumb gave into governement propoganda i smoke pot cigs, drink but i don't do actual drugs
    well, yea. pot doesn't mess u up. i still like to take the passive way of relieving the pain. try something other than smoking pot.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    like?, shrooms? lol im thing halo or bf1942 aren;t gonna end my depression, sorry but no

3. Lounge   -   #43
    sry testin the font

Yay it work

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 01:50
    like?, shrooms? lol im thing halo or bf1942 aren;t gonna end my depression, sorry but no
    24 hrs of non stop gaming will keep ur mind off of ur pain. so will sleeping. smoking pot does that too, but u also get all woozy and stuff

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    but woozy, and listening to hendrix is better than blastin little alien dudes they only make me think more about how theres other life and how im insignificant

6. Lounge   -   #46
    well at least you're seeking help on this forum....have you try zoloft

7. Lounge   -   #47
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 00:43
    oh pot isn't a drug it has no long lasting effects anywho thinks pot makes you dumb gave into governement propoganda i smoke pot cigs, drink but i don't do actual drugs
    That’s not entirely true, the government propaganda was that with every joint you smoke it will kill millions of brain cells, this is completely false, but what is the truth, is pot produces chemicals in the brain, and they will cover brain cells making them unusable for a while. If you’re a passive mj smoker, then pot doesn't bother you one bit, but the avid users can start to get the burn out going on, but if they stop smoking pot, the chemical will go away fairly fast and thus no permanent effects.

So it can have long lasting effects, but only if you are a member of the 420 club, but the effects will never be permanent.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@23 December 2003 - 01:56
    well at least you're seeking help on this forum....have you try zoloft
    yea. last resort is zoloft. and how does blasting aliens make u insignificant? ur blasting them for god sakes. ur the god of that little virtual world. i'd feel pretty significant, knowing that i saved many people's lives (in the game).

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Poster
    I got one word for you Duffman......THERAPY . Shit dude,your only 15.... If you are really this stressed out and depressed at this time in life then you are certainly screwed in the long run.
    First things first.Turn off the computer. Take some of the cash you have and go the hell out and hang with some friends.Get a burger or whatever the hell you wanna do,loosen the hell up.I can pretty much gaurantee that I have a hell of alot more happening in my life than you do right now but I don't feel the need to come here and ask a bunch of people who I don't even really know how I should deal with it.You are a kid,plain and simple.Be a kid and stop trying to act like an adult. I only wish I could go back to being 15 again and doing everything over.I can promise you my life would be alot different than it is now but I can't do that so I play the cards I got dealt.You should just do the same.
    This is just my 2 cents worth so don't try flaming me about it.

PS,to make the fonts bigger you have to make sure to hit the "close all tags" button after you type what you want enlarged or colored.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

10. Lounge   -   #50
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Dude get laid all your troubles seem so far away (The Beatles) Life is too short enjoy

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast