Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Block Uploads (temporarily) On K Lite K++?

BANNED
    privacy patch: options>klite options>K++ options>here check the box that says "users can't get a list of all shared files"

now when you check the box no one will see your files but you are still sharing them

update your ipblocker

if you are realy worried about riaa use a socks5 proxy

you can find good ones here

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@26 December 2003 - 13:43
    if you are realy worried about riaa use a socks5 proxy

you can find good ones here
    thanks

how do u work this, just enter the ip under my country in the options in kazaa?

also last question, what shud i select regarding the constant PL and show real PL?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    doesnnot realy matter the real pl is internal and only you see it,

just pick a socks5 proxy from there or any other place, make sure its not a usa or some country that us government can get to then go to options>klite options>firewall> here you see a spot for ip(host) and port for a socks5, enter the ip address(host) in the ip(host) window and the port below it, check the box that says use socks5 and then hit apply then hit ok, you are done

as a note i want to tell you that some proxies take time to connect, it could be like 5 or ten minutes, and also you might have to try a few before you get one, but once you connect what is seen by the riaa is the proxy ip and not yours good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12