Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Many Forum Members Just Reply But Don't Help!

Poster
    Hello again Big Eyeball

I am given to understand that we are not entitled to express our opinion. At least not without offending those and such as those.

It would appear that new members opinions carry a greater weight. i.e. "We should stick to the rules".

Where I come from the rules as interpreted in the context of the discussions which made them. They are not just rules.

It's a constitutional thing. One has to interpret the written word within it's historical context.

If you want to discuss it in a meaningfull way talk to Tide. He actually understands the concept of common law.

Cheers

JimF

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by JimF@19 February 2003 - 19:42
    SD

Good point, well presented.

So the readers here are, on the whole, stupid. I will try to modify my posts to reflect your opinion of your peers.

Cheers

JimF
    There you go again, holier than though.

Stupid, where was that word, oh I forgot you are far superior and read that into it with your unsurmountable wit. Talking down to people, as you do is just wrong, no matter who you think you are or who you think they are. Get over it JIMF, you are a twit with a dictionary, very nice.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    [This is a QUOTE] a lot of bla bla bla.. and this.....(this is cool&#33 bla bla and ....

I have nothing against Rocktron, can't even remember seeing a post by him before this one, but he must be a person who thinks you can have light without dark. good without evil or white without black. In order for you to even perceive a positive or negative thought on any subject you must first have an attribute type of recognition. That is to say, you must have the differences in order to point out the similarities, or at least recognize they must exist. (Huh?) hahahaha

I am interested in this type of topic, not sure what may have sparked it, I can say there were strayed topics before I joined and knowing this place as I do there will be strayed topics after I leave (death, bancruptcy, etc). You ain't making me leave as long as I am breathing and can afford the internet.

I can also atest to the fact I have never once posted to post, I post when the need strikes (ie this topic), when I can help or when someone asks something I can (or at least think I can) help with.

As for those people who reply with a smiley , so be it, they joined they have the right. I mean I still have issues with people who complain about scrolling, if you do not like scrolling, don't scroll, you may miss a lot of interesting things on the interbet, however no one is forcing you to scroll, so stop complaining, please!

For GODS sake, if scrolling or having to read through several smiley posts to get to something with a little more meat is the biggest worry you have, you are blessed and shoudl count your lucky stars ar at least take note and move on.

Hopefully no one or group was offended by a single thing I said, and to make a point about smilies, you need then some time, shoot, back when I was relatively new around here no one knew whether or not I was joking, so I started having to add those to my posts to insure they knew I was being coy or just plain trying to get a laugh.

Have fun while your here and if you can learn something or teach something along the way, the better.

God bless us all and hope to get sometype of verifieds section back or I may be spending more and more time elsewhere and I do not like being elsewhere, this place rocks compared to the rest of the forums I have visited recently. 2 of our large strings in the verified section pretty much shamed the whole site I was just on, talk about lame.

Well I have had my say to this point, remember I still have a few more posts to read in this string so you cannot count on me being done here. [/QUOTE]
    SD and I have had some serious disagreements in the past

FC and I have had some serious disagreements in the past

I don't care. They have earned their right to an opinion by being sharers and contributors.

If this is spam then deal with it.

This is the internet for the love of the wee man. It's not your nursery school.

Cheers

JimF

PS Keep on posting SD and FC. The biggest Characters I have met here, you pair of bar stewards.

PPS As for the whiners. Foxtrot Oscar[/QUOTE]

_______________________________________________________________________________________......... and

(end of QUOTE) Bla bla bla..,

Huh ... RIGHT!

Tell me what i'm doing wrong Jimf?
    Give me any reason? Give me a name of anybody that screwed up his pc because of my answers?
    I try man.., i really do, maybe not in the words that you do but try speaking in Dutch for a change.
    It is hard to explaine the solution to anyone in English for someone that doesn't speak the language for himself!

So maybe i'm not clear... who know's?
    I am from the MS DOS period... Windows wasn't even born yet.
    And if anybody has a computer problem, usualy i can fix it... And yes. yes.. maybe i don't know anything about Firewalls or some stuff like that.., okay okay.. maybe that is the reason i sometimes give a solution that sounds stupid?
    But hey.. i don't use those programs and for a very good reason!
    The problems that most of these people have inhere, i never had! And i'm using an old pc pIII 800MHZ with Win ME!No Firewall or (NORTON) virusscan or stuff like that... my PC runs like hell man! All the time! And if i have a problem.... i know what it is..
    and yeppie i rather reinstall my pc... mostley the best solution!

Why are most of the people scared about that? I don't know? Yeah sure it takes time.., SO WHAT?
    But i can tell you this, it run like a charm after that!!!

I hate this JimF i really do, i don't want to be an asshole.. If i am shit man... i didn't want to!? Okay?
    I just want to help and i don't need anybody the rub it into my face on a public Forum!
    If i did something that is really really bad tell my in person.. but don't offend me in public with fancy words.., that's
    (Kinderachtig as we say in the Netherlands)

Phew.. this was a very long story..

But i still love to help.., and if i suck at it tell me...!!!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy+20 February 2003 - 02:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 20 February 2003 - 02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JimF@19 February 2003 - 19:42
    SD

Good point, well presented.

So the readers here are, on the whole, stupid. I will try to modify my posts to reflect your opinion of your peers.

Cheers

JimF
    There you go again, holier than though.

Stupid, where was that word, oh I forgot you are far superior and read that into it with your unsurmountable wit. Talking down to people, as you do is just wrong, no matter who you think you are or who you think they are. Get over it JIMF, you are a twit with a dictionary, very nice. [/b][/quote]
    Could you please try again in English. Or the language of your choice.

That was just a random collection of words.

Cheers

JimF

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m not even gonna answer the first question - whatever it was, i got lost somewhere

All i know is, theres a lot of damn whining going on here and it aint kosher people&#33; Everyone seems to be more interested in slagging each other - idiotic&#33;&#33;

Peace
    UKMan

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@20 February 2003 - 03:16
    I&#39;m not even gonna answer the first question - whatever it was, i got lost somewhere

All i know is, theres a lot of damn whining going on here and it aint kosher people&#33; Everyone seems to be more interested in slagging each other - idiotic&#33;&#33;

Peace
    UKMan
    Exactly

Cheers

JimF

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345