Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kazaa Lite 2.44! Aka Clean Kmd

Poster
    kazaa lite 2.4.4 is. I am running it, and it updates better ip blocker wise from the peer guardian list. Plus darth (creator) added some new things in the search bar. I will be hosting 2.4.4 soon once i get detailed explantions done on my site.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    mik311 i downloaded the resurrection from you looks great, but does it mean that this one is not being affected by sharman? Also what does kazaa gui hacker do? tell me more about this new one! also how does kazaa browser work?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    BMD
    KMD 2.4.4 is working splendidly!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Just a few questions before I download, in 'Clean KMD 2.44', is there still the Accelerator and unlimited time of searching?

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    Yep for me i dont call it clean KMD 2.4.4 I call it by its orginal Name kazaa lite ressurection. They seem to be the same program in a few moments i will have my link to all the kazaa lite downloads. So wait 20 minutes tops

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by PhloX@27 December 2003 - 20:51
    Just a few questions before I download, in 'Clean KMD 2.44', is there still the Accelerator and unlimited time of searching?
    It has the exact same features as Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3

So yes.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by Ricky_1146@27 December 2003 - 20:55
    Yep for me i dont call it clean KMD 2.4.4 I call it by its orginal Name kazaa lite ressurection. They seem to be the same program in a few moments i will have my link to all the kazaa lite downloads. So wait 20 minutes tops
    Clean KMD is not exactly the same as kazaa lite ressurection.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    I'm getting these error messages..

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    Here they are guys the links from my homepage and darth's
    I will try to keep them updated as much as possible. Lets see sharman networks take my links down. Mulhahahahahahaha My main download page is

Kazaa Lite Homepage

Kazaa Lite Ressurection 2.4.4

And 2.4.5

Kazaa Lite ressurection 2.4.5

As for the errors i prefer the Ressurection build Thanks error 403 for telling me there is a difference. I will have to put that in my site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123