Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Is It Okay To Come Back?

Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@26 December 2003 - 02:12
    Well although i do believe in 2nd chances and even 3rd, i won't burn my fingers on hl... account been suspended.
    HL there is a limit to what everyone can take, you better have thought that when you got your 3rd or was it even 4th chance.
    Not only the 911 stuff Ballam mentioned, but trying to start board wars with SS forum etc, etc, etc... no for me personally you have had your chances around here I will see what the other mods think about this
    Merry christmas and good luck with all you do
    That comes from one of the most ridiculously reasonable people I have ever met. In real life or on the interweb.

Speaks volumes for me.

( Did I put an alliterate oxymoron in that first sentence, if so I apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused ).

2. Lounge   -   #62
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    whats an oxymoron?

3. Lounge   -   #63
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+26 December 2003 - 01:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 26 December 2003 - 01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@26 December 2003 - 02:12
    Well although i do believe in 2nd chances and even 3rd, i won&#39;t burn my fingers on hl... account been suspended.
    HL there is a limit to what everyone can take, you better have thought that when you got your 3rd or was it even 4th chance.
    Not only the 911 stuff Ballam mentioned, but trying to start board wars with SS forum etc, etc, etc... no for me personally you have&nbsp; had your chances around here&nbsp; I will see what the other mods think about this&nbsp;
    Merry christmas and good luck with all you do&nbsp;
    That comes from one of the most ridiculously reasonable people I have ever met. In real life or on the interweb.

Speaks volumes for me.

( Did I put an alliterate oxymoron in that first sentence, if so I apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused ). [/b][/quote]
    If the oxymoron don&#39;t fit, JP, try a paradox.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i remember now. thats awfully good

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@26 December 2003 - 02:27
    i remember now. thats awfully good
    I really wish I had meant it, The.

Please let me know if I ever become useful again - even just a wee bit.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    don&#39;t shoot the messenger (i think thats how it goes.) googlism said it, not me.
    anyway what are your views on this?

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@26 December 2003 - 02:37
    don&#39;t shoot the messenger (i think thats how it goes.) googlism said it, not me.
    anyway what are your views on this?
    Could you be more specific on the "this" young bean.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    should hypoluxa be allowed back on the board?

regardless of whether you actually like him

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@26 December 2003 - 02:41
    should hypoluxa be allowed back on the board?
    Should he be allowed back - I really have no opinion, genuinely - he is just a sad troll seeking attention because he is non-descript in real life. Making people react to him gives him a sense of identity, which he would otherwise not have.

Do I want him to be allowed back - Again no particularly strong feelings. I have seen people post much worse than he ever did. They were just more devious in the way they did it. At least he was openly an ice hole, other people attempt to appear reasonable in order to influence the hard of thinking.

Why does he want allowed back - It&#39;s just another wee sad game. He is ripping the pish out of people and has not changed one wee bit. Different tactics, same troll attention seeking bar steward.

I can be more specific if you want my young canine friend.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    you nearly changed my views then :helpsmile:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast