Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

kbrowser should be left in. their are people who come up in searches that kazaa wont connect to to download but you can browse their folders. using this to download when kazaa wont allow a connection is good. this is an old tool by aldo thpough. i think it was abandoned because pwoplw never could connect to the users. did you test this darth? if it doesn't work (about to test this now) of course it should go in lue of other better tools. thanks for the work on this.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    BANNED
    @Darth Vikram the more im using your klite the more i like it, if you put the changes shared holder asked for then just call it mega klite or super klite because that is what it will be lol hope you put those is and let us know.

just a note maybe you whould add gspot and videolan in tools also

at the end i like to say i like yours the best and will recommend it just change the name please,

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Or you can add the full Winamp 5 , winrar because its excellent and very small , and many more.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    BANNED
    lol by the time we are done with this poor guy we are going to have a mega klite k++++++ with god knows what else

hey while you are at it why don't you add overnet and soulseek in there too

5. File Sharing   -   #25

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    vietfobster
    heyz ppls! i registered here a while ago but never posted until now. hehe i been lurking too much lol. k im using klr and i like it but theres a problem. whenever i run klr, a file called "klextlock" gets created on the desktop. i deleted it but it keeps coming back whenever i run klr. so my question is, how do i stop it?

ps. im running xp home.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    The file klextlock.dat is something generated by the new KL Extensions. I don't know how to stop it, you'll have to ask Rocko about that.

And everyone else, I'll keep all your suggestions in mind.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    slick nick Posted on 26 December 2003 - 21:49
      kbrowser should be left in. their are people who come up in searches that kazaa wont connect to to download but you can browse their folders. using this to download when kazaa wont allow a connection is good. this is an old tool by aldo thpough. i think it was abandoned because pwoplw never could connect to the users. did you test this darth? if it doesn't work (about to test this now) of course it should go in lue of other better tools. thanks for the work on this. 
    No, I didn't test it. Tell me if it works or not please.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    how bout instead of Kazaa Lite Resurection 2.4.4 u call it K++ Resurection 2.5
    tYiA

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    New version 2.4.5 on first page.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast