Archie Lee
    Lester Roy
    Mike Jones
    Michael "5000" Watts
    Slim Thug
    Chamillionaire
    Choppa
    G-UNIT
    someone with decent taste in rap music. michael watts is falling off though, og ron c way better. and why arent boss hogg outlawz on that list...

2. Music   -   #22
    It's easily gotta be 50 Cent- In The Club, for its addictivness and great beat

3. Music   -   #23
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    mines got to be:

Tupac Shakur and Notorious BIG-Runnin'
    From the Tupac Ressurection OST

4. Music   -   #24
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto+27 December 2003 - 07:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el&#045;producto &#064; 27 December 2003 - 07:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h121589@26 December 2003 - 21:26
    50/50 Twin
    A.D.
    Big Tiger
    Lil&#39;Flip
    Young Slugga
    Alley Cat
    J-Dawg
    Papa Smurf
    J-Boy
    Lil&#39;Fred
    Lil&#39;Noo
    Rage
    Archie Lee
    Lester Roy
    Mike Jones
    Michael "5000" Watts
    Slim Thug
    Chamillionaire
    Choppa
    G-UNIT
    someone with decent taste in rap music. michael watts is falling off though, og ron c way better. and why arent boss hogg outlawz on that list... [/b][/quote]
    You got it wrong michael watts aint falling off he just signed Paul Wall and that The Day Hell Broke Loose part 2 is in stores and I like Boss Hogg Outlaws and Z-ro slab click better. Yea, why isnt there Boss hogg Outlaws on there?

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    & Boss Hogg Outlawz

happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

6. Music   -   #26
    Originally posted by h121589@28 December 2003 - 05:16
    & Boss Hogg Outlawz

happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

7. Music   -   #27
    it really depends on what you look for in rap.... lyrics or sound (beat). i&#39;m a sound kinda person and not much of a lyrical person. i like them both to collaberate really well but the best rap songs would have to be anything from lil jons work. Damn&#33; with the youngbloodz, get low with yin yang twins and eastside boys. like it or not i thought shake ya tailfeather was a good song (one of the few) by nelly and p.diddy. btw i can&#39;t stand murphy lee&#39;s part in it.

8. Music   -   #28
    how can yall forget my main man JOE BUDDEN focus, pump it up and fire culd all be up for best of 2003,

[QUOTE Easily gotta be Ghetto Qua Rhan, great lyrics, great beat, great vocal.
    Post what you think the best rap single/song is of the year. ]

are u fukin jokin, shows how much of a fan u are. that is back from 99 or sumthin on GUESS WHOS BACK, i see u just a 50 tag along. personally i like 50 his previous mixtapes were real decent and new albums proving hes going strong, however the MEDIA is milkin his shootings makin him boring to people and make him seem like nothing to say at all. o and llyod banks da boy wonder will soon be running hiphop along wid Yayo, Budden, Santana and others i cant be arsed to write.

Peace

P.s. the Roc got Kwelli, thats guna be interestin hes deeply fukin skilled
    You talk COMMON but lack any SENSE - The Truth aka me

Pimpin snow white like the seven dwarves - Stack Bundles

9. Music   -   #29
    is this song Old?

54th platoon- holding it down?? if it came out this year, then that&#39;s my pick for song of the year

10. Music   -   #30
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by jerome18@27 December 2003 - 14:59

You got it wrong michael watts aint falling off he just signed Paul Wall and that The Day Hell Broke Loose part 2 is in stores and I like Boss Hogg Outlaws and Z-ro slab click better. Yea, why isnt there Boss hogg Outlaws on there?
    [/quote]
    well michael watts is a good dj, dont get me wrong, but hes getting lazy with his mixtapes (choppin em up 8). and im pretty sure he didnt sign paul wall...paul wall is down with swisha house but hes trying to go mainstream now. the day hell broke loose 2 is alright...mike jones is annoying as fuck now though..who..mike jones

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast