Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beat These Temps

atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by Smurfette+26 December 2003 - 03:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smurfette @ 26 December 2003 - 03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude@26 December 2003 - 04:18
    first of all why do you waste ur fuckin time? i already said it was easier to post it as a link, now if your not postin anything useful for the thread then dont post in it. your just floddin it with useless posts, and second of all, i didnt know about the website cuz i didnt care about it. ur just bein a little bitch.
    Hehe. Precious&#33;
    I can see VB&#39;s image just fine, it&#39;s plain you are mistaken.

WTF makes you so special you can stubbornly spout shit at someone without allowing them recourse to reiterate plain fact?

FFS, you whine about google and then geocities not allowing direct linking and when proved wrong by someone doing it properly (with your uploaded image, BTW) you start the ol&#39; &#39;well I don&#39;t care it&#39;s better my way anyway&#39; before finally resorting to the classic pre-teen if-I-have-the-last-word-it-proves-I&#39;m-right bullshit. [/b][/quote]
    heeheehee lol

hed better learn to keep his cramped mouth quiet from now on if he doesnt kno how 2 talk as a n00b

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Oh the immaturity of some...are we atill calling people n00bs?

pc-gamer-dude, I appreciate what you are doing for 56k&#39;ers, but it makes the board easeir to browse if we dont have to trawl through links

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    but where he hosted doesnt allowing hotlinking so it wouldnt work, the only reason vbs image may have showon up is if you had copyied the link and the pic was in your cache.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    i am a 56ker and yes, n00b and st00pid are good examples of words i would use in my immat00re stage of thought so post the image and save us a link

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123