Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Are The Bud Smokers?

Poster
    Hahaha, people thought that , but its never really been true that people used it for positive emotions

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@26 December 2003 - 22:06
    Hahaha, people thought that , but its never really been true that people used it for positive emotions
    I was being sarcastic, except for the insulting parts.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    I need more chronic "till my eye's bleed" i need more chronic someone burn aaa tree ooooo ineed more chronic :

5. Lounge   -   #15
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by noname12@26 December 2003 - 16:04
    There used to be a day where ordinary rasta folk would smoke and think on a higher level of spirituality, now its turned over to the moronic attention seeking "oh look at me, I'm cool" people of the western society.

What a shame, who knew something so innocent as "grass" could turn so ugly
    of the western society hahaha . you're a fucking moron. i forgot why i stopped coming to this forum but now i remember, son of a bitches like you

6. Lounge   -   #16
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by Skweeky@26 December 2003 - 13:10
    How many times are you going to bring this up again el-producto?
    as long as i come on here high and as long as people reply

7. Lounge   -   #17
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@26 December 2003 - 21:23

what's this graph about?

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto+27 December 2003 - 07:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el&#045;producto &#064; 27 December 2003 - 07:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@26 December 2003 - 16:04
    There used to be a day where ordinary rasta folk would smoke and think on a higher level of spirituality, now its turned over to the moronic attention seeking "oh look at me, I&#39;m cool" people of the western society.

of the western society hahaha . you&#39;re a fucking moron. i forgot why i stopped coming to this forum but now i remember, son of a bitches like you [/b][/quote]
    See what I mean, point set and mach, w00t.

I might as well take the bait, hey ganja boy, there are those people who smoke it for the pain relief and then there are those who smoke it for the spiritual significance and then there are those who love to grab attention by making things up in there head about smoking the bizness and go on the internet and act cool.

I am guessing your the last one so why not go to some pro-canibizness rallies and STFU

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+27 December 2003 - 02:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 27 December 2003 - 02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto@27 December 2003 - 07:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @26 December 2003 - 16:04
    There used to be a day where ordinary rasta folk would smoke and think on a higher level of spirituality, now its turned over to the moronic attention seeking "oh look at me, I&#39;m cool" people of the western society.

of the western society hahaha . you&#39;re a fucking moron. i forgot why i stopped coming to this forum but now i remember, son of a bitches like you

I might as well take the bait, hey ganja boy, there are those people who smoke it for the pain relief and then there are those who smoke it for the spiritual significance and then there are those who love to grab attention by making things up in there head about smoking the bizness and go on the internet and act cool.

I am guessing your the last one so why not go to some pro-canibizness rallies and STFU [/b][/quote]
    hey terd - if you&#39;re referring 2 a tennis match w/your point scoring - it&#39;s point, set, match - not point set, u friggin fruit loop.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+27 December 2003 - 08:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 27 December 2003 - 08:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@27 December 2003 - 02:30
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto@27 December 2003 - 07:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @26 December 2003 - 16:04

of the western society hahaha . you&#39;re a fucking moron. i forgot why i stopped coming to this forum but now i remember, son of a bitches like you

I am guessing your the last one so why not go to some pro-canibizness rallies and STFU
    hey terd - if you&#39;re referring 2 a tennis match w/your point scoring - it&#39;s point, set, match - not point set, u friggin fruit loop. [/b][/quote]
    STFU turdistani, I just woke up, dont expect high standerds of english, so any way, back on topic, kurt do you smoke grass or are you a normal person?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast