Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-0

I will grant the large support that both Rangers and Celtic have. How long would they stay with a team that was getting beat at least every other week?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+27 December 2003 - 22:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 27 December 2003 - 22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TNTIcemanTNT@27 December 2003 - 19:03
    .... man I wish Celtic came down to the premier Division , theyd get raped&#33;:
    What a stupid and insensitive way to express yourself.

If you feel that Celtic are not up to the rigors of the English Premiership, fair enough. However to say it the way you did is idiotic.

I personally feel that, Finalists in the EUFA Cup. Taking around 80,000 to Seville with minimal trouble. A home support of 60,000 per week in one of the best stadiums in Britain. The EUFA supporters of the year and an additional income of somewhere around £15,000,000 from television money would give us a fighting chance of mid-table mediocrity.

This does not include the additional marketing opportunities that would be available. Why for example do you think Manchester Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal all want Celtic for testimonials. Maybe because it brings huge crowds and a better chance of TV coverage.

Just my opinion though. [/b][/quote]
    say the way i did? Dude, again missed the point, notice the exclamation mark and smilie suggesting banter and not a wholeheartedll remark. Geez

3. Lounge   -   #23
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    We don&#39;t get beaten though
    and the die-hard fans would stay die-hard fans.

I wouldn&#39;t like the old firm to move to England. We&#39;re scottish so we belong here. We could help the other teams do better though....

*mouse sings the Larsson song

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 20:37
    I will grant the large support that both Rangers and Celtic have. How long would they stay with a team that was getting beat at least every other week?
    Oh yeah, Portsmouth, Wolves, Man City, Villa et al really would scare us.

As I said there are only three teams in England who would be expected to beat Celtic. We&#39;ll happily take out any of the rest.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 22:36
    We&#39;re not just the best supporters in Europe. We&#39;re the best in the world.

And that&#39;s official, from FIFA.
    My mistake - sorry about that.

Do you think we could face these great English Teams every week. Other than the top 5 or 6 who are they. Bearing in mind that the top 4 includes Fulham, a giant of international football.

Your league may well be strong(ish) at the top, but it falls away rapidly. For a great league, success in Europe has been fairly sparse.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Ex-member
    Now that&#39;s a bit unfair J&#39;Pol. After all, who were the first British team to win the European Cup?

Oh, wait....

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 21:41
    Now that&#39;s a bit unfair J&#39;Pol. After all, who were the first British team to win the European Cup?

Oh, wait....
    You lot have the cheek to go on about 1966.
    Sorry that was not European, that was WORLD cup.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@27 December 2003 - 22:37

say the way i did? Dude, again missed the point, notice the exclamation mark and smilie suggesting banter and not a wholeheartedll remark. Geez
    You are a fucking half-wit dickhead, with shit for brains, who shouldn&#39;t be allowed to post, because you demean the word rape by inappropriately using it in a football thread &#33;

I do not think the above was acceptable behaviour. Whether I put smilies or anything else at the end of it.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypodermic+27 December 2003 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 27 December 2003 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 21:41

Oh, wait....
    You lot have the cheek to go on about 1966. [/b][/quote]
    We don&#39;t go on about 1966 - You do.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Knowledge is Power

Oh man... hehehe

Speaking of which... the shirt of my team looks like the shirt of the Celtic... with obvious differences...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast