Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum Has Changed!

Poster
    If I could just add my thoughs on this subject.

Ozbabe

I am not feigning injury, neither am I injured.

I really wish that there were some way that you (plural) could at least be interesting or inventive enough to make that possible.

Just now it's more like talking to one person. Just using different avatars. It's all the same stuff, in the same style, being repeated over and over. When (if) one of you has an original thought or idea, do you share it immediately.

Is it some sort of mini Borg collective. Are you in fact all just drones
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #102
    BANNED
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16
    I really wish that there were some way that you (plural) could at least be interesting or inventive enough to make that possible.

Just now it&#39;s more like talking to one person. Just using different avatars. It&#39;s all the same stuff, in the same style, being repeated over and over. When (if) one of you has an original thought or idea, do you share it immediately.

Is it some sort of mini Borg collective. Are you in fact all just drones.
    Rudeness and personal insults were never your style JP, I feel saddened that you feel the need to go there. Another decent poster falling into the pit of flaming vitriol.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:16
    Ozbabe

I am not feigning injury, neither am I injured.

Just now it&#39;s more like talking to one person. Just using different avatars. It&#39;s all the same stuff, in the same style, being repeated over and over. When (if) one of you has an original thought or idea, do you share it immediately.

Well obviously the thoughts have been original because you are indeed injured&#33;

As to your previous quote complimenting me on the quality of my work, I now know where the injury is.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by RGX@28 December 2003 - 18:11
    I know Jonno knows, perhaps he will tell us, i dont want to raise bad feelings or appear overly inquisitive by asking him directly.
    Jonno and I have gotten the same info. But the fact of the matter is that the best thing to do is to ask BB directly, neither of us are prepared to break his confidence, no matter how much we want to go to the bottom of this.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Poster
    Drones, clones, I remember this time in the Phorum when all these aussies were having a heated discussion......

Strange that they all shared the same IP and computer.

At the same time.

Their technology is so much more advanced than ours though I suspect.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 17:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 28 December 2003 - 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16

Rudeness and personal insults were never your style JP, I feel saddened that you feel the need to go there. Another decent poster falling into the pit of flaming vitriol.

[/b][/quote]
    you are one to talk, bd you are one of the biggest trolls i have ever had the misfortune to talk to on the internet. i don&#39;t feel j&#39;pol&#39;s post was a flame, i felt he was just expressing himself.

edit forgot the smiley, to avoid this being a flame.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SnnY@29 December 2003 - 02:25
    ... no matter how much we want to go to the bottom of this.
    Haha&#33; You said "bottom"

Edit: Fuck off Spindley_Dud, no-one gives a toss what you think.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    BANNED
    Originally posted by balamm@29 December 2003 - 02:26
    Drones, clones, I remember this time in the Phorum when all these aussies were having a heated discussion......

Strange that they all shared the same IP and computer.

At the same time.

Their technology is so much more advanced than ours though I suspect.
    Given up the anti-British shit for anti-Australian shit now, eh?

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 10:32
    Australian shit
    If the shoe fits

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 18:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 28 December 2003 - 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16

[/b][/quote]
    You consider that to be flaming vitriol - I think not.

Rudeness and personal insults, really more your style than mine.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast