Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum Has Changed!

Poster
    i will sign up just now, fatbastard.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@28 December 2003 - 05:01
    well clocker son, i feel for you, cos i feel the same the most annoying thing in the world is that hugging smiley.

i vote it gets banned

it is even more annoying when people do things like this

me--------&#62; <-------You
    Waterman,

Would I be being rude in stating that I would like to crack your spine and suck out the marrow?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+28 December 2003 - 04:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 December 2003 - 04:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@28 December 2003 - 05:01
    well clocker son, i feel for you, cos i feel the same the most annoying thing in the world is that hugging smiley.&nbsp;

i vote it gets banned

it is even more annoying when people do things like this

me--------&#62; <-------You
    Waterman,

Would I be being rude in stating that I would like to crack your spine and suck out the marrow? [/b][/quote]
    no, not rude, but you would need very strong lips.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    yea these forums r more interesting as its funny watching some peoples reactions to some things/poeple

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I signed up, just too appled to find the "introduce yourself" thread which I am sure you have.

I am so ready to exchange pleasantries&#33;

Do you have access to my e-mail info?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    signed up to which particular forum may i ask?

on a wider scale, a perfect world would be boring. The biggest news stories, the ones that grab the attention of the entire world are usually the tragedies and disasters.

This forum is like a car-crash, you know you should keep your eyes on the road ahead and keep on driving, but you can&#39;t help but slow down and stare.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    oww my eyes,
    are those cold
    spears
    back again?

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I agree with Billy Dean. I have noticed a lot of primary school bullying going on on this Forum recently. People are being pulled up for, what I consider small offences, yet others because they are members who think they are intelligent get away with really offensive material(In my opinion). Is it because this, I call them Glasgow Mafia, group of children have the backing, and membership, of at least one person who is a Moderator and should know better? Back about two or three months ago, reading posts in this Forum, I had tears streaming down my face with posts from the likes of Clocker, Billy Dean, Titey, Jonno, UKman, JPaul, Bigboab and a few others I forget at this time of the morning. What has happened to that? Well I have been told personally by two of them that they stepped on the toes of at least one of the &#39;Gang&#39; and received offensive PM&#39;s. Which were reported and no action was taken. When I joined yesterday(under a well chosen new name ) I deliberately &#39;stepped&#39; on toes. If you read my threads you will see the &#39;ganging up&#39;. Can you remember the quest for AnnaMiller, I long for the old days.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 01:35
    I agree with Billy Dean. I have noticed a lot of primary school bullying going on on this Forum recently. People are being pulled up for, what I consider small offences, yet others because they are members who think they are intelligent get away with really offensive material(In my opinion). Is it because this, I call them Glasgow Mafia, group of children have the backing, and membership, of at least one person who is a Moderator and should know better? Back about two or three months ago, reading posts in this Forum, I had tears streaming down my face with posts from the likes of Clocker, Billy Dean, Titey, Jonno, UKman, JPaul, Bigboab and a few others I forget at this time of the morning. What has happened to that? Well I have been told personally by two of them that they stepped on the toes of at least one of the &#39;Gang&#39; and received offensive PM&#39;s. Which were reported and no action was taken. When I joined yesterday(under a well chosen new name ) I deliberately &#39;stepped&#39; on toes. If you read my threads you will see the &#39;ganging up&#39;. Can you remember the quest for AnnaMiller, I long for the old days.
    annamiller was a guy - but don&#39;t tell clocker -

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+28 December 2003 - 07:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 28 December 2003 - 07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 01:35
    annamiller was a guy - but don&#39;t tell clocker - [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but all I want to know is why in Jah&#39;s name was he crying over posts made by a few members.... If you get bullied you have no one else but your self to blame after making that remark.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast