Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conception Day, A New Twist

So much is made of birthdays, but have you ever thought about what was going on 9 months before you were born.

I was supposed to be born September 1st, but as usual, I was late.

I began to think about this, then I realized that I had been conceived on New Years Eve/Day. I was nothing but a drunken afterthought, an 80 proof spermatic fumble.

I was born with a champagne glass in 1 hand and and a kazoo in the other. Confetti was everywhere.

What event might have triggered your conception, hmmm?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I was born July 1st so maybe my parents were celebrating your birthday?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i actually thought about this also. my birthday being the 18th of august puts me around the start of xmas, unless i was born prematurely, which would make me worthless also.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    After my conception, my mother gave birth to me. Imagine I was born naked holding the wedding ring of my mom's nurse. lol..

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Well, I was never conceived... see, the stork dropped me on the doorstep.

I was born January 30th but was about 5 days late which means I was conceived about... late may... nothing special about late may.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@28 December 2003 - 03:14
    i actually thought about this also. my birthday being the 18th of august puts me around the start of xmas, unless i was born prematurely, which would make me worthless also.
    Perhaps you were an episode of mistletoe affection. The requisite kiss erupted into a liquid love bearing Spiderdude fruit.

I wonder if mistletoe is an American thing or everybody knows what I am talking about.

My stomach still aches for Chicken Curry.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    hobbes are you a yank? who knows of chicken curry?

cos computerfreak76 didn't know of chicken curry and he too is a yank, but i think he may be a red neck.

yes we scots know aboot a wee kiss under the misseltoe.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@28 December 2003 - 04:01

cos computerfreak76 didn't know of chicken curry and he too is a yank, but i think he may be a red neck.

Did you, or did you not, deny me, a Chinaman, a chicken curry in the very season and under the very spirit that inspired your conception. Bad Spider, bad. You don't need the link do you?

Yank!? I'm not quite that rough with the bishop.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Hobbes.. I'd never thought of my birthday in relation to what my parents were doin or why..

but having a think about it... i'm starting to think I know what my mother got for her birthday!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by hobbes+28 December 2003 - 03:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 December 2003 - 03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@28 December 2003 - 04:01

cos computerfreak76 didn&#39;t know of chicken curry and he too is a yank, but i think he may be a red neck.

Did you, or did you not, deny me, a Chinaman, a chicken curry in the very season and under the very spirit that inspired your conception. Bad Spider, bad. You don&#39;t need the link do you?

Yank&#33;? I&#39;m not quite that rough with the bishop. [/b][/quote]
    sorry hobbes if i knew it was you who were the chinaman i would have stamped on your face as well as buying your curry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast