Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caustic Flaming!

sound advice!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 December 2003 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 29 December 2003 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 02:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude
    @29 December 2003 - 00:13
    did mouse let you win tonight?

Nope. She has a terribly tendency to raise her cue as she takes a shot, resulting in top-spin on every shot she makes. This means she pots the white a lot

I&#39;m trying to get her to follow through properly (no double entendre intended or desired), but she isn&#39;t having any of it.
    Which part of the cue does she raise. The tip, the butt, or all of it.

The main problem with girlies is that they don&#39;t keep their eye on the cue ball after having taken the stroke. They have to look toward the pocket, which raises the head, thus ruining the stroke.

Tell her to keep her eye on the cue ball (not the object ball) and follow through smoothly. This will make a great deal of difference. [/b][/quote]
    She raises the tip, for the exact reason you mentioned.

However any method I try to help her with this (reasoning, cajoling, demonstrating, even slagging) results in the same response: "I don&#39;t care&#33;".

And then she stamps her foot in frustration as she pots the white into the same pocket as the black, handing me the frame in the process.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:04
    Does anyone else think the chap went a wee hair over the top.
    Was that a question? I see no question mark...

Anyway, I can not speak for others, but I&#39;d say: No

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Dunno

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123