Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've Been Away

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    ............and then UKMan says J'Pol is a first class cunt and then...............
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@29 December 2003 - 06:17
    ............and then UKMan says J'Pol is a first class cunt and then...............
    I missed that one

3. Lounge   -   #13
    and then Kat married Alfie

No wait - that was Eastenders

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by noname12@29 December 2003 - 15:05
    Billy_Dean does what is natural to him and kicks a man while he's down ( )
    ??? Would you care to explain that remark? You also missed out your own part in this, which was to pop in and out shitstirring, and twisting things around. Congratulations, the whole of last night's silliness was down to you!

I think you should be banned from posting here for 3 years. Or maybe we should flog your arse too, when we deal with JP. In fact, I may start a poll.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+29 December 2003 - 06:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 29 December 2003 - 06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@29 December 2003 - 15:05
    Billy_Dean does what is natural to him and kicks a man while he&#39;s down ( )
    ??? Would you care to explain that remark? You also missed out your own part in this, which was to pop in and out shitstirring, and twisting things around. Congratulations, the whole of last night&#39;s silliness was down to you&#33;

I think you should be banned from posting here for 3 years. Or maybe we should flog your arse too, when we deal with JP. In fact, I may start a poll.

[/b][/quote]
    I made one comment circus boy.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    As for shiznit stirring, go read the thing again, if I remember correctly, you came in with your crap first

I wonder when the rest of the Aussies gonna come should be good old american fun.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED
    As for shiznit stirring, go read the thing again, if I remember correctly, you came in with your crap first
    This was the first post by either of us ...

I think you will have more luck getting blood out of Billy_Dean.
    Then this ..

I think the term "Mountain out of mole hill" applies.
    Then this ... (not being too helpful, are you?)

I think he tried the PM&#39;ing... Which is more pathetic, asking about an absent friend, or knocking some one down for asking?
    I don&#39;t know what the fuck this means, but it looks sinister ..

Meh, so any way, I think he would be punning this flaming business right about now.
    As I said, you are to blame for all the bad things that have happened on this board since the 19th August 2003. A flogging may be too good for you&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@29 December 2003 - 07:12
    This was the first post by either of us ...

I think you will have more luck getting blood out of Billy_Dean.
    Then this ..

I think the term "Mountain out of mole hill" applies.
    Then this ... (not being too helpful, are you?)

I think he tried the PM&#39;ing... Which is more pathetic, asking about an absent friend, or knocking some one down for asking?
    I don&#39;t know what the fuck this means, but it looks sinister ..

Meh, so any way, I think he would be punning this flaming business right about now.
    As I said, you are to blame for all the bad things that have happened on this board since the 19th August 2003. A flogging may be too good for you&#33;

Thats the best you can get? Any idiot can see the first is a joke, minus you ofcourse

The second one was a observation considering all this mess could have been avoided if some one just spoke about it rather then acting like its a top secret KGB file.

The third was in reply to your pathetic posts looking for an argument... maybe I should post them

and the fourth was a joke about BB and his good old pun&#39;s.

If you took offence from it, well go eat a kangaroo or something not my problem

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by noname12@29 December 2003 - 16:14
    If you took offence from it, well go eat a kangaroo or something not my problem
    Kangaroo tastes really nice, actually, I eat it all the time, and crocodile, and emu, even the odd possum. The truth is, they all taste like chicken when you curry them.

As for taking offense, I&#39;ll leave that to the kids on the board.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+29 December 2003 - 07:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 29 December 2003 - 07:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@29 December 2003 - 16:14
    If you took offence from it, well go eat a kangaroo or something not my problem&nbsp;
    Kangaroo tastes really nice, actually, I eat it all the time, and crocodile, and emu, even the odd possum. The truth is, they all taste like chicken when you curry them.

As for taking offense, I&#39;ll leave that to the kids on the board.

[/b][/quote]

Yup. Kangaroo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast