Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: For The Record

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Skweeky@29 December 2003 - 14:05

As I see it, it is completely unethical to post someones pic before asking the person in question. No matter where it has been posted before.
    I must have been dreaming the other week?

Or are you claiming im a celeb?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. Lounge   -   #62

3. Lounge   -   #63
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    @J'Pol - hobbes at least had the decency to appologise for his obvious lack of taste on this subject - something you are too proud and childish to even consider - you prove it time and time again, by just keeping on twisting and turning everything to sattisfy your own arguments.

the hobbes case is closed - he appologised - dont mention him in this context again J'Pol.

Sarcasm towards Jonno aint helping your case here either - but carry on, the more people see how twisted you really are the better.

Once again - what happens in other forums has fuck all to do with this one. My opinion of you remains as it were - unchanged. Your sweet retorics about how nice i was, or how decent i was, or how much fun we had in the old days (my choice of words) dosnt cut with me, so stop trying to prove how "nice" you are and get on with some other topic - like helping people with kazzaa for instance - just a suggestion, after al thats what this frigging board is all about - right ??

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Poster
    I was not even remotely sarcastic to, or about Jonno. If other people read it that way, perhaps someone (especially Jonno) could point it out to me. It was never intended that way

If you can tell me why I owe you an apology, then please feel free to do so. Seriously, I really don't see it.

If you want to see where I have helped, look at the hashes. There are plenty of them, software, games, music, movies. Or the pinned topic re use of Proxies in software world, or the links to various pieces of freeware. All these have helped this board as I see it.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@29 December 2003 - 20:10
    I was not even remotely sarcastic to, or about Jonno. If other people read it that way, perhaps someone (especially Jonno) could point it out to me. It was never intended that way

If you can tell me why I owe you an apology, then please feel free to do so. Seriously, I really don't see it.

If you want to see where I have helped, look at the hashes. There are plenty of them, software, games, music, movies. Or the pinned topic re use of Proxies in software world, or the links to various pieces of freeware. All these have helped this board as I see it.
    You could at least try to explain yourself to the ladies you have hurt - im sure you aint that blind to see that there are many here who think what you did and why was just childish. Or are you too proud to accept the fact that you were wrong - ethically speaking J'Pol - make your peace with them first. Thats me begging you J'Pol - no more twisting words, no more excuses, just do it and i might reconsider everything.

Certain ladies are devastated by yours and your followers actions. Try to do something about it instead of carrying on this rediculous flame war!

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Poster
    UKMan

1. I think I have posted 3 times in this thread, none of it flame. You are the only flamer.

2. I repeat, on what basis do you think I owe you an apology. You have kept on about it, what is it for.

3. I don't owe anyone else an apology, see my opening post. If I did, it would be between them and me, nothing to do with you really.

4. Who is devastated, the people who have posted here, It really doesn't look like it to me. I think you may be putting emotive terms in other people's mouths for them.

5. There are others here who have taken different positions from the one you put forward. These range from - pictures get posted (so what) through to it was them who posted the pictures on the internet, so why carp when they are looked at.

6. Had I posted them in a demeaning manner, with inappropriate text, I may just see your point. However as it is, your point totally escapes me.

7. The people who have supported my position (or at least not supported yours) are the people who think for themselves and post their own opinion. They are certainly not followers of anyone. Especially me. I have had a few spats with some (probably all) of them.

Lastly, I was not lying when I said I was upset that you didn't like me and never had. I have known you for a long time and shared many files with you. Some music and a lot of Sherlock Holmes. I have 386MB of audio files - over 40 files of the stuff. All from yourself. We have spoken often here and on SoulSeek. It saddens me when you now tell me that it was all a lie.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I rest my case - fairwell J'Pol - you and i are finished - you do not listen.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 18:34
    Ok bottom line!

I've stated this many times, someone gets offended!
    No one else can say whether it's right or wrong, if that person is offended then it was offensive.
    There's no 2 ways about it.

We all have an opinion on the subject but it really comes down to the person (in this case UKman) was offended in which case it was wrong, whatever anyone thinks.

Jonno B)
    That is why I ignored the fact that my post was just in good fun and recognised his anger.

I Pm'ed him with an apology and it was that simple. Maybe I did no wrong, maybe my intentions were innocent, but I believed his anger to be real, if not exaggerated by other factors.

So I did what I could to restore the order I had accidentally upset. No big deal, he and I are fine now.

Didn't read past Jonnos post, time constraints and all.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #69
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Yes we are hobbes and i thank thee B)

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    And remember........a bird with a hand is better than a bird with no bush!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast