Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Im downloading the the dvdrips from emule
    I think theyre doing one more series before it ends.

shame

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@30 December 2003 - 17:24
    Im downloading the the dvdrips from emule
    I think theyre doing one more series before it ends.

shame
    Hmmm DVDRips - *opens emule*

Better Than My TVRips But Some Are Actually Great Quality

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    AFAIK its only up to season 9, but i could be wrong.

Im up to finishing season 7, others are gonna take a while since i have to burn and clear some space.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    So I guess you have gigs of Friends DVD Rips and such. Once Friends ends(if it does, u never know) I could see a pouring amount of people grasping for how many gigs of Friends on DVD. Lol

EDIT: Imagine having 10 gigs on your comp once Friends releases the dvd for season 10. Gonna do lots of burning. I'm probably too lazy, too have to burn all of it

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@30 December 2003 - 17:29
    AFAIK its only up to season 9, but i could be wrong.

Im up to finishing season 7, others are gonna take a while since i have to burn and clear some space.
    Hmm True I Got A Bit Carried Away Thinking of DVDRips of series 10

lol

i may just rent the series dvd's and rip them cause im feelin lazy today and will do for another week - damn holidays

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Forevame7189@30 December 2003 - 16:30
    So I guess you have gigs of Friends DVD Rips and such. Once Friends ends(if it does, u never know) I could see a pouring amount of people grasping for how many gigs of Friends on DVD. Lol

EDIT: Imagine having 10 gigs on your comp once Friends releases the dvd for season 10. Gonna do lots of burning. I'm probably too lazy, too have to burn all of it
    One season usually takes up 4GBs. So I just burn them to a single DVD such a timesaver and cheaper in the long run.

yep thinking there are DVD rips of season 10 is a bit to early lol.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Dapadipz+30 December 2003 - 18:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dapadipz &#064; 30 December 2003 - 18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Forevame7189@30 December 2003 - 16:56
    I saw the promos for the rest of the new Friends eps in the new year, looks promising. I&#39;ll make sure to d/l some of them
    Ive Been Downloading ALL of them

My Friends Post

Not Even Started Airing Yet Here In The UK[/b][/quote]
    greatest thing about p2p isn&#39;t it....

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare+30 December 2003 - 18:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thisiswhoweare &#064; 30 December 2003 - 18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Forevame7189@30 December 2003 - 16:30

EDIT: Imagine having 10 gigs on your comp once Friends releases the dvd for season 10. Gonna do lots of burning. I&#39;m probably too lazy, too have to burn all of it

One season usually takes up 4GBs. So I just burn them to a single DVD such a timesaver and cheaper in the long run.

yep thinking there are DVD rips of season 10 is a bit to early lol.[/b][/quote]
    Damn, so that like 36 gigs in total(assuming that you have a humongus hd and don&#39;t burn them all, lol) Thats a lot of discs. I assume there&#39;s a lot of documentaries, bloopers, and such.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Anyone heard anything about a spinoff show about Joey?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by Forevame7189+30 December 2003 - 16:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forevame7189 &#064; 30 December 2003 - 16:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@30 December 2003 - 18:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-Forevame7189
    @30 December 2003 - 16:30

EDIT: Imagine having 10 gigs on your comp once Friends releases the dvd for season 10. Gonna do lots of burning. I&#39;m probably too lazy, too have to burn all of it

yep thinking there are DVD rips of season 10 is a bit to early lol.
    Damn, so that like 36 gigs in total(assuming that you have a humongus hd and don&#39;t burn them all, lol) Thats a lot of discs. I assume there&#39;s a lot of documentaries, bloopers, and such. [/b][/quote]
    I havent seen any docs and other features yet. Only seen a bloopers thing which is only like quarter of an hour, and its interviewed by some american guy. Hilarious stuff , mr bing and tribbiani makes me laugh so much. They do take up a lot of space but i just burn them to dvd when my HD gets full.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast