Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Leaving...

Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@29 December 2003 - 16:08
    Just how many people do you think will benefit if you leave your organs after death Liam? I dont even know one person that plays the organ.
    Sorry to correct you there mate but I recently took up the harpsichord - this is very similar to an organ but played by means of the bow!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by bigboab@29 December 2003 - 15:08
    Just how many people do you think will benefit if you leave your organs after death Liam? I dont even know one person that plays the organ.
    Think of the church organists. Won&#39;t somebody please think of the church organists&#33;&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #23
    In all seriousness(ness), if you do carry a donor card around with you then make sure you tell your family about it. The docs will still need their permission to remove any of your organs

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    How do you read you music if you are stooped down?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@29 December 2003 - 16:14
    Easy I thrust the bow between my legs - have never been able to stand straight anyway cos of this fookin hump&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Smooch@29 December 2003 - 15:13
    In all seriousness(ness), if you do carry a donor card around with you then make sure you tell your family about it. The docs will still need their permission to remove any of your organs
    Nice one. Forgot about that. Even if you can&#39;t be buggered registering, tell your family - if they know your wishes it will be much easier for them.

bigboab: you&#39;re stooping a bit low with that one

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Here in the states when you get your drivers license renewed is a good time to do it. On the back of the license you just sign your name and get two people to witness it and sign for organ donation. They always ask here where I live, when they issue the license and are glad to witness it too. I do it then or I&#39;m sure I would forget about it.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    I&#39;m not sure how the law applies on the state level, but there was a federal ruling recently that made the drivers licence plan worthless.

Your family&#39;s wishes and your written will are still the final word.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    I intend to donate my rude bits for purely selfish reasons - maybe they will have more fun with their next owner&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by fugley+29 December 2003 - 16:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 29 December 2003 - 16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@29 December 2003 - 16:14
    Easy I thrust the bow between my legs - have never been able to stand straight anyway cos of this fookin hump&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You get humped playing the harpsichord? I wish someone had told me that thirty years ago.

@ You are really hitting the floor Liam.

I&#39;m off for my Siesta. Getting confused. Humped using harpsichord? There must be a &#39;G&#39; string joke there somewhere.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast