Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help Our Cause!

Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by Skweeky@30 December 2003 - 22:06
    That download page doesn't work for me...
    The correct URL is http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/f...g/download.html

I'll edit His link

BOT

2. Lounge   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    *nudge*
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    *bump*

come on let's put the KLF team on the top...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bigdawgfoxx
    Hey guys whats up.  Im usually in the hardware forum so you probably dont know who I am.  Im 15, live in Texas, just finished building my new computer (in sig ).  Thats all there is to know really lol

Now for the point of this topic.  Me and some of the guys from the hardware section of the forum have joined up with a Protein folding website and help them fold proteins!  This helps them to research how proteins fold.  This may help find cures for desieses.  Protein Folding.  That is there website.  Please check it out and read up.  It doesnt slow your computer down at ALL. It just uses spare cycles and you will notice no difference in performance.

To download please go Download Page It is very small

Kazaa Lite has a team called KLF (Kazaa Lite Forum)  The team number is 34905.

Once you install the program you will see a place to enter this number and please do.  Thanks for your time.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    I think there should be a P2P network that allows downloading of MP3s for free, legally, but in exchange, there would be a protien folding software built in to help the cause.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@30 December 2003 - 21:57
    and this an excellent method of testing your computer's cooling capabilities...
    yeah exactly this is the problem here

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by nigel123@16 January 2004 - 22:35
    *bump*

come on let's put the KLF team on the top...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bigdawgfoxx
    Hey guys whats up. Im usually in the hardware forum so you probably dont know who I am. Im 15, live in Texas, just finished building my new computer (in sig ). Thats all there is to know really lol

Now for the point of this topic. Me and some of the guys from the hardware section of the forum have joined up with a Protein folding website and help them fold proteins! This helps them to research how proteins fold. This may help find cures for desieses. Protein Folding. That is there website. Please check it out and read up. It doesnt slow your computer down at ALL. It just uses spare cycles and you will notice no difference in performance.

To download please go Download Page It is very small

Kazaa Lite has a team called KLF (Kazaa Lite Forum) The team number is 34905.

Once you install the program you will see a place to enter this number and please do. Thanks for your time.
    ok...who is joining our team? There are already <s>22</s> <s>24</s> 25 of us&#33; B)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    *another little nudge..*

8. Lounge   -   #18
    *25 now&#33; *

9. Lounge   -   #19
    *26*

New members keep arriving to help, add your name to the KLB team, if you don&#39;t know how, check the sticky in the lounge&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12