Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stalker Engine Early Build

I just watched the trailers from STALKER ..... and im glad they had the sense to make it both 1st and 3rd person as a option. ALL shooters
    should have the option to switch back and forth like Rouge Spear does

I HATE first person only games. like being in combat with damn horse blinders on all the time. no periperal vision.

I hate getting blasted by someone that is standing 1 foot away from you, directly to your left or right because you have no peripheral vision.

You cant get true 3D peripheral vision with 3rd person on a monitor but its the best we have right now (untill we get true virtual reality) and its better than trying to fight with horse blinders on

2. Games   -   #22
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Pitbul@31 December 2003 - 18:14
    lol sure try and spred your crappy taste in games. sorry but given MOH engine it wont be crap, if it was a direct port from RS from Consoles to PC then it would be shitty.
    Its not the original MoH engine, which was basically the Q3A engine modded.

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Im having a problem, I start all those dos demo files , and everyone i start, it comes up with the oblivion lost window, then it goes to a bigger screen saying stalker and I hear a error ping/sound.
    It just sits at server starting in the bottom and doesnt do anything yet if I alt tab out I cant read this message.

Anyon can help?Got this problem?

4. Games   -   #24
    I tried to run the Alpha and i just get a black screen with a bunch of letters and numbers on it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123