Thread: Lost Half My Mp3 Files!

I tried reinstalling klite 2.4.3 over the same version to remedy a problem I was having. It didnt work, but now i am missing 1/3 of my music files. So i uninstalled klite and did a clean install and it actually fixed my original problem BUT... where are my music files at??? Any suggestions??

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    did you have music in any other folder outside "my shared folder" that you have forgotten to add in after the new installation?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    well i used the file wizard to search both my hard drives and it found about 10 other mp3's. I only installed music into one file, though. Could it be because I had installed over klite rather than a clean install and that deleted my files somehow??

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    you can try any recovering software but i dont think that would help them much
    here is some names ..
    FinalData , Recover4all and Undelete

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    installing a new version over an older version shouldn't be a problem at all...

perhaps yourself or another user deleted them?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    no... I didn't delete a thousand songs, and as soon as i reinstalled this program my music was instantly missing. Thanks for everyones sugestions, though.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    if u need help finding the recover programs u can reply and u shall recieve