Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ares , Good Speeds , Good Files

seems to be getting better all the time still nothing to moan about

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    this is good I like the search there is no search more but I think it just keeps searching untill you tell it to stop (am I wrong?), oh and I think the search resualts max is 600. I also like the seach feature in library, very useful. I'll leave it running while i'm using a fasttrack program kazaa lite k++ for now but mabey mammoth if it gets a search more feature and auto find more sources.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    It seemed too much like kazaa when I tried it. Bad quality files... if they exist at all - and a very low user base. Emule and Soulseek all the way.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Just tried Ares. Good speed but not nearly enough users. SIGN UP TODAY&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by ConNitric@24 April 2004 - 04:45
    Just tried Ares. Good speed but not nearly enough users. SIGN UP TODAY&#33;&#33;&#33;
    That is what is great about Ares...it have a smaller user base, although it slowly is growing at rapid rate...right now Ares network including it&#39;s sister Wares, it has like 260,000 users

Smaller user base= No fake files&#33; Ares is doing great in that

Bigger user base= Fake noisy mp3 files (proof, FastTrack Network is full of them)

Plus as of yet, no one has been sued from RIAA so far for using Ares....i feel a bit saver with it

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    I&#39;ve had Ares for a while now. I must say that it is a great program and I haven&#39;t encountered any fake files as yet especially in the music department (none of that damn screeching noise).

Another thing I like about it as well is that it doesn&#39;t slow down my computer at all.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123