Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote For Your Version

isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    To This moment we have 4 for our adm and 3 for klchat

but i will keep on saying any version preior to Clean KMD 2.6 well vanish so please vote with your mind rather than your heart B)

last but not the least if any one want to change his/her opinion feel free to do B)
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    ok why did my post moved to this area ?

realy i don't know

may be an error403 Occurred or so
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I think i would vote for the k lite 2.4.3 because i love it and it is i think the most secure one. also if there would be a official release of another kazaa lite than would be nice instead of these clean kazaas.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    clean KMD 2.6.0 is more stable..dont need all that other crap in it. I think it's time to move on to other P2P programs out there people...Kazaa it's getting ridicules full of fakes. I just found a great P2P program called "Ares" This program looks like K-Lite and downloads like K-Lite does.....

Good bye all....if you need some great files to download, come to Ares...as it is the next best thing to Kazaa Lite without Fake files in it....i got 3000 files that i share at Ares network..and they are Growing fast

No more Kazaa Lite for me!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    No Thanks.

I vote for Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3

The last and the best.

:beerchug:

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by isamma@1 January 2004 - 18:40
    To This moment we have 4 for our adm and 3 for klchat

but i will keep on saying any version preior to Clean KMD 2.6 well vanish so please vote with your mind rather than your heart B)

last but not the least if any one want to change his/her opinion feel free to do B)
    I voted clean kmd 2.6 not clean kmd 2.4. i'm not wasting my time with anything based on a non 2.6. version.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    ok let me count

we have 7 to our beloved adm and 3 to our klchat
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Naked Nudist
    I love KLR2.4.4 and 2.4.3 but as we all know we will all have to move over to the 2.6 platform eventually unless enough of us keep the old one going and use the network for our own underground Fast Track. In my opinion, it will take several years for enough users to upgrade to 2.6 to cause much of a problem for KL users.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    I like using the Kazaa Lite Ressurection 2.4.7 (based on 2.4.3). The programmers really did an excellent job of taking kmd and making a much, much better product.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I'm getting more search results and faster downloads with klchat, although I prefer the look and feel of klr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast