Thread: Start Page

The session could not be found!
    Your browser must allow cookies...

Use this instead

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    http://myimages.fourvalve.com/supersonic/web.zip
    thnx 4 the link, hope this works

or try THIS instead if it didn't work (trun off ur manager 4 the file to work)
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Did you tried to download ? I got 404. Try to change the name from web.zip in startpage.zip

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    I tried to download, and it worked, anyways use THIS RENAMED FILE instead
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Yup ,now is working and is looking good , but the url to KOOL LITE TOOLS.COM is wrog must be this one http://www.klitetools.com/

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Yea he could change these, &#39;cause I had to do them fast and u don&#39;t n33d k-lite to do it (just a regular URL), so the rest is easy, good luck guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12