Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg I Am A Sr. Member!

kAb's Avatar Poster
    congrats.

but now its to easy to get sr. member.

took me almost a year, and now people become it within a couple months. if not less.

so whats the point of senior member now?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    good fo u

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Congrats. :beerchug:

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kAb@7 January 2004 - 02:41
    congrats.

took me almost a year, and now people become it within a couple months. if not less.

Well I guess it means you've made 1000+ posts...perhaps they've helped people in the various worlds, or lived their time in the lounge or just spammed as hard and as quickly as they can...

When you get to 1000 posts you ARE going to be known, more to others than some perhaps. Whatever you're a senior member for being a helper,chatter or spammer I think you kind of deserve the title...you have made a contribution to the board (be it negative or positive).

Remember, that most people look at WHO is posting as opposed to their "title", even if netweiner had 20 stars and was High Arch Primarch Member I would still think he was full of shit...

edit: congrats to EG or neat or whoever you really are

5. Lounge   -   #15
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+6 January 2004 - 20:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 6 January 2004 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kAb@7 January 2004 - 02:41
    congrats.

Well I guess it means you&#39;ve made 1000+ posts...perhaps they&#39;ve helped people in the various worlds, or lived their time in the lounge or just spammed as hard and as quickly as they can...

When you get to 1000 posts you ARE going to be known, more to others than some perhaps. Whatever you&#39;re a senior member for being a helper,chatter or spammer I think you kind of deserve the title...you have made a contribution to the board (be it negative or positive).

Remember, that most people look at WHO is posting as opposed to their "title", even if netweiner had 20 stars and was High Arch Primarch Member I would still think he was full of shit...

edit: congrats to EG or neat or whoever you really are [/b][/quote]
    See back in the day, the lounge didn&#39;t count for posts, so it took 1,000 HELPFUL posts to become a "senior member"

Now with the new leadership, this idea was trashed.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    See back in the day, the lounge didn&#39;t count for posts, so it took 1,000 HELPFUL posts to become a "senior member"

Now with the new leadership, this idea was trashed.
    But some members have spent their entire time in the lounge, and whilst it&#39;s not helpful in the convential sense I would say it&#39;s am important part of this whole community. Shouldn&#39;t those who post in there be acknowledged?

I realise that some people do take advantage of this and just spam up the lounge in a bid to get senior membership (that&#39;s quite tragic imo) but we know who they are and they gain little respect for it...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@6 January 2004 - 07:55

This place rules
    lol. let&#39;s get an amen&#33;

yep. congrats man. nice work. u should change the part that says Sr. Member to something like mine, but make sure it has Sr. in there somewhere. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12