Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Thank You

Poster
    No offense Intended
    I am surprised it took you so long to see it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Nobody1234+27 February 2003 - 21:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nobody1234 @ 27 February 2003 - 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DataMore@27 February 2003 - 12:03
    I think we shouldn&#39;t advertise too much that the verifieds are back.
    They could be brought down again.
    I suggest creating a pinned topic about the verifieds come back, but it would only be available for view, to registered members.

Can it be done?
    I agree with DataMore about this.

Maybe we could have a place in the verifieds section to discuss anything related to verifieds. And any mention outside that area would be deleted or moved to there. Hidden from view by guests.

What do you think moderators? [/b][/quote]
    Said I&#39;d check into it and well Jon has said no worries, should anything arise from it he has it under control.........no that&#39;s what you call service B)
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    OK, I&#39;ve read through this thread and most of the others since the verifieds came back, but I still can&#39;t work out why they are back&#33;? I thought we needed to change board software to do this? I understand only members can access the verifieds, but what difference does this make to Invision Power Board and their stance on "promoting piracy"? Or are we trying to sneak it under their noses knowing they won&#39;t be a member on this site? If so, that is very sneaky but also maybe a bit risky.

I&#39;m sure this has been answered, as I&#39;m sure I&#39;m not the only one who was wondering this, but I can&#39;t find an explanation. If this is somewhere then flame on, but please include a link to the answer B)

Edited to say I&#39;m glad the board software didn&#39;t change, this is the best there is as far as I&#39;m concerned. So to reinforce the original post - Thanks&#33;&#33;

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    jetje's Avatar former star
    You can have different interpretations on matters.
    We chose this interpretation on this one.
    In our interpretaion and solution we&#39;re not violating the rules anymore..

Just be glad.... B)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345