Thread: File(s) Won't Show Up After Adding Them?

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    ok, a couple of days ago i got a whole bunch of video files on my comp (from cdr and dvdr) and one of these is a very damn good quality saving private ryan dvd rip (approax. 4.34 gb ) along with a bunch of other good quality stuff. i want to share them, but the problem is, i don't want to move it to my shared folders (c:\ low on disk space, so i'm using one of my other partitions to store the new files). i go to import folders option in my kazaa lite k++ tab, select the folder list, and browse to the folder holding the videos and select it. half the videos show up in kazaa (under the video thing in My Kazaa Lite K++ tab) but the other half doesn't including the Saving Private Ryan. Can anyone help me with this? Should I try moving the files that don't show up within kazaa to my shared folders in c:\? I really want to share these vids as they are above average quality videos and movies (the whole red vs. blue series from that halo thing, so fucking funny, gotta share that stuff ), thanks for reading, and any feedback is appreciated as usual!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    bump

anyone? come on! pwetty pwease?!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Old Fella
    Is it possible that the files not showing are in sub folders that you have un-selected?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    also sometimes it takes kazaa lite some time to refresh the files. Make sure that the files you want to share are actually in your list of folders you want to share in you kazaa lite under Tools - Find Media To Share - in the folders List make sure there is a tick mark on the folder that contains the files

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    And if the extension isn't what Kazaa expects it may have files it under documents, software, or other.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    yes, the folder it's in (D:\Saving Private Ryan) is ticked in the folder list, also it's an avi file (xvid, very high quality). i've closed kazaa and restarted almost 4 times now, with no luck of it showing up. i left it on for the whole night (which i always do) with no sign of the file showing up after 17 hours of it being on (kazaa). maybe the filesize is too big for kazaa to notice it (4.4 gb is a lot i guess)? i'll keep trying,