Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nfsu Cheat

Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    Fastest posted time on the demo for the Drag track is 0:00:78 - so there must be something going on there.

No, i DON'T wanna know. I prefer to beat my victims in a fair and honest manner. Sadly, my best time on Market street is 1:14, with 1:18-1:22 bieng the norm. I need to cut 8 seconds off that just to compete with some of the higher uppers.

2. Games   -   #12
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by dray_02@7 January 2004 - 05:45
    idiot....if he could use the cheat, he wouldnt be posting on why it doesnt work now would he
    thank you sir.

its not deleat its back space so its like this
    i already knew that. im about half way thru the game, and i obviously wuda needed to press backspace at sum stage, so i figured that out

um does ne1 no ne other cheats?
    well obvious you didn't are you would have put it, next time I'll remember not to help you cause you don't appreciated any thing
    if you were such a prick I would take the time to explain why it doesn't work on underground mode

3. Games   -   #13
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Project E-01@7 January 2004 - 17:02
    Fastest posted time on the demo for the Drag track is 0:00:78 - so there must be something going on there.

No, i DON'T wanna know. I prefer to beat my victims in a fair and honest manner. Sadly, my best time on Market street is 1:14, with 1:18-1:22 bieng the norm. I need to cut 8 seconds off that just to compete with some of the higher uppers.
    There are trainers that work in Underground mode.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    yeah, but this was online, not in underground mode (which isnt included in the demo)

5. Games   -   #15
    much has some cheats i gave him

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    well obvious you didn't are you would have put it, next time I'll remember not to help you cause you don't appreciated any thing
    if you were such a prick I would take the time to explain why it doesn't work on underground mode
    dude chill out, first of all its hard to understand what ure trying to explain...
    well obvious you didn't are you would have put it

uh mean WTF?!! is that supose to mean. im not trying to diss you in any way. i probably jst misunderstood u.

lol

No, i DON'T wanna know. I prefer to beat my victims in a fair and honest manner
    man i get soo frustrated at the level that im on now (95, and a few other stages that i just managed to scrape home), is it me or does the game get really hard toward the end. its stupid. ...e.g your coming 2nd, right behind the guy whos coming first.... and he is absolutely kaning it, dodging cars, taking corners perfectly, and not giving up,... and i find it difficult at sum stages just to pass the prick. but then theres parts where its just too easy, but the ya hit the wall, and zooooooooom. theyre off again.

even on EASY. i have all the upgrades now :helpsmile: but they dont seem to be much help at this point

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    yea...i know what you mean....and when you do have the lead, you're like a giant 2 tons magnet attracting all the other car to you....they're gonna decide to stop in the middle of a road w/ a bunch of street racer coming at them in speed of over 100mph.....i know nfsu wastn meant to be realistic, but arg........................

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    lol i agree. the cars just 'happen' to come thru the intersection when you drive thru. damnit im getting cramp in my right hand. do u guys prefer auto or manual. ive been using manual throughout the whole game, but now that its getting harder id rather auto....less work mwahaha

9. Games   -   #19
    if the stage is bothering u that much and u just want to pass it and move on, u can use a trainer to pass the stage. Try Gamecopyworld.com for trainers.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    great idea, thanks dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12