Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats Hot In Hispanic Cultutre Right Now?

Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@9 January 2004 - 20:57
    I hear entering countries illegally, stealing bikes, joining gangs, and failing high-school are pretty hot right now.
    ah your stereotypical drunk old smelling scotchman, nice to meet ya pile of shit.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    No, I don't own a "stereotypical drunk old smelling scotchman". Nice to meet my pile of shit? What are you doing meeting piles of shit?

OH! It must be that you don't understand the English language.

In that case I will respond by changing "your" to "you're" and "ya" to "you, you".

Likewise.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Good talk guys, glad you got the opportunity to express yourselves, openly.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"@7 January 2004 - 18:10
    Im tryin to get into some hispanic girl's pants but I need to know what music I should use.whats hot?whats not?I am hispanic but I know basically nothing about hispanic pop culture right now.I am mostly english speaking.HELP!
    Girls like reggage. Learn how to dance that and you'll have it in no time. The good things bout reggae is that you get to feel the boddy. "freaky"...Dont be shy thats how it's supposed to dance

5. Lounge   -   #25
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    she probably also likes bachata

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Catracho+9 January 2004 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Catracho @ 9 January 2004 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-"The Avatar Man"@7 January 2004 - 18:10
    Im tryin to get into some hispanic girl&#39;s pants but I need to know what music I should use.whats hot?whats not?I am hispanic but I know basically nothing about hispanic pop culture right now.I am mostly english speaking.HELP&#33;
    Girls like reggage. Learn how to dance that and you&#39;ll have it in no time. The good things bout reggae is that you get to feel the boddy. "freaky"...Dont be shy thats how it&#39;s supposed to dance [/b][/quote]
    yes. girls are predictable that way-- they like reggae, they like fruity-tasting cocktails, they like to take their tops off for anyone with a camcorder who claims to work for Girls Gone Wild...

the downside to trying to bag reggae girls, though, is that you&#39;ll have to listen to reggae. and prolly take them to see shitty romantic comedies like "Love Actually" or some other sappy cinematic abortion featuring hugh grant.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Her cousins will kick your ass.

Hispanic chicks have alot of family so be carefull what you do.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@10 January 2004 - 07:28
    Her cousins will kick your ass.

Hispanic chicks have alot of family so be carefull what you do.
    aaaahhh lol true

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by HCT@10 January 2004 - 03:54
    she probably also likes bachata
    I think that&#39;s the only music genre that I really hate... except for the ones played by Juan Luis Guerra.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BANNED
    my g/f is from purto Rico she looks black and she acts white confuses the hell outta me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123