Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plz Read: Posts In Wrong Sections!

Retired
    still waiting till Lamsey post the FAMOUS picture

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Illuminati+8 January 2004 - 00:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 8 January 2004 - 00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@8 January 2004 - 00:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news
    @7 January 2004 - 17:08
    I wish I could be a mod for one section where many posts are wrong posted so I can move correctly and I could help a little.

internet.news as a mod?
    You having trouble seeing that picture as well? [/b][/quote]
    why not? if I can help a little. I would surely only move a topic after getting permission of at least two other mods.

Means: I would ask in a PM before moving a topic, so that everybody agrees how to movethe topic.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Retired
    Originally posted by internet.news@7 January 2004 - 23:37
    why not? if I can help a little. I would surely only move a topic after getting permission of at least two other mods.

Means: I would ask in a PM before moving a topic, so that everybody agrees how to movethe topic.
    ?? That&#39;s a stupid option....

Why not just PM a mod that there is a wrong placed topic??

{I}{K}{E}

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Originally posted by internet.news@7 January 2004 - 16:37

Thats ridiculous and hilarious,

By the time a mod sees your pm, they can move the topic themselves. How much time do you think it takes? And i think right now they all are doing a fine job. It doesnt matter if a topic is in a wrong section for a couple of hours.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+7 January 2004 - 16:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 7 January 2004 - 16:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Illuminati@8 January 2004 - 00:34
    I wish I could be a mod for one section where many posts are wrong posted so I can move correctly and I could help a little.

internet.news as a mod?

You having trouble seeing that picture as well?

Means: I would ask in a PM before moving a topic, so that everybody agrees how to movethe topic. [/b][/quote]
    yeah seriously, do you not realize how damned inefficient that would be?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I believe this post is in the wrong section.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by internet.news@8 January 2004 - 07:07
    As I realized recently there are more posts posted in wrong sections.

As this board is getting bigger due to more posts, it would be difficult for mods to control if all posts are correctly posted. So, it would be fine if everyone would think of the section where to post before posting.

It is just a suggestion to keep the posts well sorted and not getting too chaotic.

As each member counts, everyone can help a little when posting.

thanks.
    yeah now trying telling the noobs that that will register now before Reading this post

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by internet.news+7 January 2004 - 17:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news &#064; 7 January 2004 - 17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Illuminati@8 January 2004 - 00:34

internet.news as a mod?

You having trouble seeing that picture as well?

Means: I would ask in a PM before moving a topic, so that everybody agrees how to movethe topic.[/b][/quote]
    Did you really ask "Why not"?

I don&#39;t think we need to go into that.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    muchspl2
    x 11ty billion

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    wow boy this made me laugh super hard haha internet.news mod hahahahahahahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast