Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Houston We Have A Problem!

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    man, weve now got an askjeevesbot too... ban these stupid gay idiots seeking a high postcount...NOW

tralalala

2. Lounge   -   #102
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 January 2004 - 13:27
    Well that KFC was feckin' lovely...now I really need a cigarette but I've given up so...I'll have to have another cup of tea (I'm drinking tea and coffee instead of smoking, I now drink 20 cups of coffee a day instead of smoking 20 cigs.. )
    lol dropped one bad habit picked up another you saved an entire 8 seconds of your life by doing it

3. Lounge   -   #103
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot+10 January 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Askjeevesbot @ 10 January 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@10 January 2004 - 13:27
    Well that KFC was feckin&#39; lovely...now I really need a cigarette but I&#39;ve given up so...I&#39;ll have to have another cup of tea (I&#39;m drinking tea and coffee instead of smoking, I now drink 20 cups of coffee a day instead of smoking 20 cigs.. )
    lol dropped one bad habit picked up another you saved an entire 8 seconds of your life by doing it [/b][/quote]
    Go and see a Doctor

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@10 January 2004 - 13:31
    man, weve now got an askjeevesbot too... ban these stupid gay idiots seeking a high postcount...NOW

tralalala
    Exactly what have they done wrong? Seeking a high post count, well that&#39;s the dumbest thing I&#39;ve heard today...

5. Lounge   -   #105
    BANNED
    well like i said he just has some kinda problem with everyone he just basically reports everyone for dumb crap i mean if someone is tryin to got a high post count its him with all the dumb reports he does

6. Lounge   -   #106
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@10 January 2004 - 16:36
    well like i said he just has some kinda problem with everyone he just basically reports everyone for dumb crap i mean if someone is tryin to got a high post count its him with all the dumb reports he does
    hmmmm, when you pronounce "reports"... i have made only 1 report... shouldnt that be "report" and not "reports" in that case?

look, ive had enough, and thats only after 10 posts with you, so im gonna quit with it now... lets just wait and see how bad all the so called "bots" are going to get...

tralalala

7. Lounge   -   #107
    BANNED
    lol ur one of those people that think like this : just because you don&#39;t like it no one else can

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The title of this thread reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons (They Saved Lisa&#39;s Brain )when Homer has some "exotic" photographs of himself taken for Marge:

"Houston we have a problem, a sexy problem."

9. Lounge   -   #109
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    The Simpsons are great

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011