Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bittorent Software

@ Wizzandabee
    This is what its called:..."suprnovalister"
    It was on Suprnova(Applications) listed as a plugin next to Azureus in the "A" section under "Windows Stuff"

if its gone then shout out and ill send it to ya .its only 48k in size

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I downloaded ABC and have been using it for 2 days now. Not 1 CPU freeze up or blue screen.Getting great d.l. speeds. its the greatest thing since p---y or ice cream. Thanks to those who suggested it!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by leevirg@13 January 2004 - 16:04
    Getting great d.l. speeds
    y cant i get great d/l speed all i get is 2k/b sec

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Ok an update on the azureus client I mentioned earlier..

Azureus Client with Plugins
    Azureus offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
    Azureus now features an embedded tracker easily set up and ready to use.
    You need to have Java Runtime Environment installed to run this Client..

Java Runtime Environment

Plugins

SuprnovaLister Plugin Accesses Suprnova mirrors so you can download torrents from within Azureus without even going to there website/mirror.Can use Nova-Search from within Azureus as well

SafePeer Updates the IpFilter list from peerguardian.
    This plugin allows you to use SafePeer to import a list of IPs to block to the IpFilter from some database (per default the one of PeerGuardian

Country Locator Adds a column identifying the peer country in the details view

Heres a screenshot with the Suprnova mirror Plugin in action...As you can see im checking out the Applications mirror.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    the suprnova one aint there mate
    <insert signature here>

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Edited..
    Links up now

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    cheers mate, recieved it just now.

if anyone else want this, i can send it, just pm me or DVD for it
    <insert signature here>

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I was using TorrentStorm and liked it a lot. I just downloaded and installed Azureus and now have a new BT client of choice. This program ROCKS. The plugins are absolutely awesome. SafePeer is a really nice feature and the Supernova plugin rules (thanks vivitron ). The lists for Supernova populate quickly and there is a search function which is really handy. Azureus also comes with an embedded tracker you can use for publishing your own torrents. I haven&#39;t fooled around with this feature yet but plan to soon. All in all, this is a great BT client with many useful features that looks and works great.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I tried a few and found ABC to work best for me but I might give Azureus a go, that plugin looks pretty darn useful.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Edited my original post to include Java Runtime Environment as Ive had a few PM&#39;s about it not working for some people..If you want to use this client you need to have Java Runtime installed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast