Originally posted by Evil Gemini+9 January 2004 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini @ 9 January 2004 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@9 January 2004 - 00:37
<!--QuoteBegin-LovePotion nr. 9
@8 January 2004 - 23:08
but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Was his mud wrestling Lp9? With Jonno.

Sweaters wearing cows, mud wrestling with Jonno, cashew nuts. I am glad I suffer from SAD. You lot are just sad.

Yeah he probably bashed you over the head with that guitar in his sig

I just woke up not long ago and i just had a strange dream.

I was at someones house and their was these 2 hot girls that i have always liked. THEY WERE COMPLETELY NAKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;.

They were so damn hot. We all sat down and got it on and then someone come over and we had to put our clothes back on.

Now this is where the dream gets wierd

I left the house and went home then i woke up for some water.

I whent back to sleep and continued the dream and i was in the same house and their was a guy saying that he got a knife and stabbed them in the guts and killed them because they were sluts [/b][/quote]
Come record your dream to DVD - I want to see it - probably in near future something would be developed to record electromagnetiy waves when you have a dream so you can see it as a movie afterwards nice movies would emerge...