Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Private Forum - Make It Public!

Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Originally posted by bigboab+10 January 2004 - 10:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 10 January 2004 - 10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@10 January 2004 - 09:34
    It is a tad quiet these days, i think my evil plan is actually working
    If you had not come back there would be nobody from Sweden either, posting in the lounge I mean. what is the weather like over there at the moment. Or should I say how deep is it. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Yo&#33;

I am Swede to Man&#33; hehe I make posts in that Lounge area and I think it is quite active&#33;

I bet those mods are having alot of unsolicited fun in that Private forum. Like what do you think happened to that PrOn movie thread?. They stole it from us and are now having all the fun with it I guess not much work gets done there

Sincerely Joakim Agren&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Joakim Agren@10 January 2004 - 12:49
    I bet those mods are having alot of unsolicited fun in that Private forum. Like what do you think happened to that PrOn movie thread?. They stole it from us and are now having all the fun with it I guess not much work gets done there
    The only moderator, global & area, who has access to the Private Forum so far is Lamsey

BTW some news for all - 7th&#39;s given the word that the next version will be a public beta, so expect to see something fairly shortly

3. Lounge   -   #53
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Joakim Agren+10 January 2004 - 11:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joakim Agren @ 10 January 2004 - 11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@10 January 2004 - 10:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @10 January 2004 - 09:34
    It is a tad quiet these days, i think my evil plan is actually working

If you had not come back there would be nobody from Sweden either, posting in the lounge I mean. what is the weather like over there at the moment. Or should I say how deep is it.
    Hey Yo&#33;

I am Swede to Man&#33; hehe I make posts in that Lounge area and I think it is quite active&#33;

I bet those mods are having alot of unsolicited fun in that Private forum. Like what do you think happened to that PrOn movie thread?. They stole it from us and are now having all the fun with it I guess not much work gets done there [/b][/quote]
    Hi Joakim, Sorry I did not see you post all that much in the lounge. What I am trying to say is that you are not a Lounge Lizard &#39;wot like I am&#39;.
    Welcome and I hope you continue to enjoy the lounge. It is always nice to see a lot of different countries represented here.

UKman is 50/50. He is also Swedish/English.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456