Poster
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@10 January 2004 - 02:15
    hey guys, will that mach 3 help me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

BTW, i preffer electrical shaving

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

It is not a matter of which one to go by you need both of them!

The Philips shavers are really good!. Thats what I use

they cut deep enough so that you willl feel smooth for about 12 hours.

But if you want the best posible result like for a date with a women or when going out partying and you wanna look your very best then you should use tha Mach 3 shaver for those occations. but for everyday use a Philips electric shaver is good enough and I promisse you it goes alot faster then shaving manual!. And you dont have to replace the blade all the time!. you only have to empty it about every 3 shaves and also clean the blades by removing them once every 2 months or so!( how to do that is described in the manual).

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@10 January 2004 - 03:27
    why are people using razors ? Razors can give you razor bumps and probalby can cut open your skin .
    eletric shaver is always my choice because you cant get razor bumps and cant cut open your skin

ZeroTolarance
    Been wet shaving since i was 15 - never had any problems - you guys these days are just a bunch of wimps

Cant get a closer shave that a good razor - and its smooth as a babes bum B)

Peace
    UKMan

4. Lounge   -   #34
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by UKMan+10 January 2004 - 08:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 10 January 2004 - 08:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@10 January 2004 - 03:27
    why are people using razors ? Razors can give you razor bumps and probalby can cut open your skin .
    eletric shaver is always my choice because you cant get razor bumps and cant cut open your skin

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ZeroTolarance
    Been wet shaving since i was 15 - never had any problems - you guys these days are just a bunch of wimps

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    I have not tried shaving with a baby&#39;s bum UK. Must be very difficult. How did you find out about it?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+10 January 2004 - 10:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 10 January 2004 - 10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UKMan@10 January 2004 - 08:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance
    @10 January 2004 - 03:27

ZeroTolarance

Peace
    UKMan
    I have not tried shaving with a baby&#39;s bum UK. Must be very difficult. How did you find out about it? [/b][/quote]
    I was actually talking about real babes - not babies

But i have heard that if you wedge the blade between the ba..... nah - wont go there... to early for that kind of humour B)

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@9 January 2004 - 21:36
    I tried that this week and its way to itchy.
    I often say I&#39;m going to stop shaving, but I can never stand to let it go more than a week. I honestly don&#39;t know how guys can grow a beard without going crazy.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I have always used a razor similar to this:

they take simple double-edge razor blades. about &#036;1.50 for 10 of em.
    fuck all that other shit.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Lounge   -   #38
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Man its Winter time.I do not Shave.I only shave in the Summer.Have not shaved in almost 5 Months.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@10 January 2004 - 09:53
    Man its Winter time.I do not Shave.I only shave in the Summer.Have not shaved in almost 5 Months.
    Yes, it&#39;s true. The last time I saw FuNkY CaPrIcOrN in the flesh I took this picture...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@10 January 2004 - 05:53
    Oh my I don&#39;t know how the hell you can stand it. I tried to let my beard grow in for about a week and I couldn&#39;t stand it anymore last night and shaved it off. I must have looked like gorilla always scratching my face, I just couldn&#39;t stand it anymore.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast