Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Usa And It's Influence.

Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 January 2004 - 22:19
    I am attempting to discern what is legit criticism and what is a motivated for other reasons.
    just to inform you that once youve discerned what is legit and what is not you might have also been bias in coming to those decisions, as everyone has there own view and that shapes how the percieve the world.

in other words your truth might be another mans lie

and yes i can believe that your quite mad
    Wiz.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+11 January 2004 - 23:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 &#064; 11 January 2004 - 23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@11 January 2004 - 22:19
    I am attempting to discern what is legit criticism and what is a motivated for other reasons.
    just to inform you that once youve discerned what is legit and what is not you might have also been bias in coming to those decisions, as everyone has there own view and that shapes how the percieve the world.

in other words your truth might be another mans lie

and yes i can believe that your quite mad [/b][/quote]
    Any person who cannot recognize his own biases and admit to them is a fool. I never subscribe to an agenda and force the facts to support them.

I have been critical of my government, not a blind supporter. I can see clearly, and if I think I might have a bias people need to know about, I give that information.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Its magic baby!
    furry muff

but there might also be hidden biases in your subconcious that cause you to react to certain things in certain ways

but i guess they only matter if you want to truely know youre self blah blah blah i think im going off topic
    Wiz.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    yoga is the answer :helpsmile:

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Its magic baby!
    the question is how do rich people pay to look silly
    Wiz.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@12 January 2004 - 01:10
    the question is how do rich people pay to look silly
    with their American Express platinum cards of course

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Its magic baby!
    of course darling any thing else would be primative
    Wiz.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    The US has no influence where I live..(New Zealand)
    hell, we are a nuclear free country and the US isnt even allowed to bring there nuclear powered warships into new zealand waters..
    (Chants loudly) No Nukes&#33; No Nukes&#33; No Nukes

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Double Agent
    wow the US has nuff nukes to blow the shit out of the world who knows X times over

no wonder they have so much "influence"

time to disarm those nukes and learn how to live in peace with the rest of the world

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 January 2004 - 14:35
    I never subscribe to an agenda and force the facts to support them.
    so, in essence, you&#39;re superhuman?

you should hear how that sounds to another person, when you say something like "i never lie, i never twist the facts to suit my views, i never make the mistake of presenting the subjective as objective..." etc, etc. in the Star Trek tv shows, people who make such claims are often referred to as Vulcans. strangely enough, the Vulcans&#39; claims that they are always like this and never like that come across as mere vanity, when always and never turn out to not quite be always and never.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast