Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Beta Testers - Apply Now

Member Rank (3 Stars) - Ya
    - We need to know your OS - Windows 98SE
    - How much time do you spend online - 2/3 hours a day
    - Why do you want to become a beta tester (details) - Just want to help
    - Did you help to test other software ? - Yes,i beta testedDietK 2.6 and 2 other DietK programs that have yet to be released.
    - Do you run a website ? (if yes: what kind of content?) - No,but i am Global Mod on the DietK forums and have helped out alot of people there.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Member rank---->3 stars

OS---->Windows XPpro SP1

Time online---->All day longI study at home so I have my computer connected to the internet all the time...'till 1-2 am.(Not during the weekend though 'cause I do nightshifts.)

Why?---->Want to help out in beta-testing the new p2psoftware.I got the time for it,and am more than willing to give all the feedback necessairy.

Help testing other beta-software?---->No

Website---->No

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    - 5 stars here

- XP Pro (sp1), Win98se, and Redhat Linux 9. I have others, if you need me to install and test on them.

- Don't goto school or work, i'd say 14 hours.

- Just want to help out, and see what it is. I have knowlage of software and the way it work. So feel i can give the imput that you want back. I have beta test before and had to do some surveys and imput for Sony. When i had a ps2 i would beta test there games. I have been here awhile and think that anything you guys make is important.

- Yes, I beta tested for some video games, and some software.

- Yes, k-lite and other KMD mods.

*Please do not edit this post as I use my "edited by" to verify testers

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    h1
    Application for: haxor41789
    Member Rank: Member, 3 Stars
    OS: Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 Professional, SuSE 9.0 Professional
    How much time do you spend online: 6 to 12 hours per day
    Why do you want to become a beta tester: I want to see KL resurrected, only better.
    Did you help to test other software: Yes, official testing for AgentX for Unreal Tournament, BoomBall for Unreal Tournament, Azure Sheep for Half-Life, and Desert Combat for Battlefield 1942. I have also played the Doom III alpha, and the Half-Life and Counter-Strike betas.
    Do you run a website: Yes, asian pride

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Member Rank (3 Stars)
    i used to have 3 stars

- We need to know your OS
    linux suse 9.0 ,win xp sp1 and BeOS

- How much time do you spend online
    about 8 - 12 hours a day.

- Why do you want to become a beta tester (details)
    i would like to help out since i like the community around here. plus it would probably be good experience for the uni course i am doing.

- Did you help to test other software ?
    never before but i would like to try.

- Do you run a website ? (if yes: what kind of content?)
    i used to run a personal website until my isp decided i used too much bandwidth

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Hello, I would like to apply to become a Beta tester, as I believe I possess the qualifications required and would like to contribute to the development of a new program.

Member Rank - 5 Stars (achieved on 24 December)

OS - Windows XP Home, Service Pack 1, Version 5.1

Time spent online - about 4 hours a day, but varies depending on how much work I have to do.

Why I would like to become a Beta tester - I would like to help with the development of a new computer program which will help to improve people's lives. I am currently in my second year of studying for a university degree in Computing Science, and believe I possess the skills required to perform the job well. I am interested in peer-to-peer technology, and I think that this Beta testing work will also help me develop my skills further.

Have I helped to test other software - Yes, I am currently doing a Beta test on Skype, which is a free program which enables people to do voice communications online, with people around the world who have an internet connection.

Do I run a website - Yes, I run a personal homepage which I designed and coded by myself. It contains various information about myself, a portfolio of my work, as well as online games, forums and links to other sites. You can view my CV (resume) on there if necessary.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping.

Last edited by Sparkle1984; 02-03-2009 at 08:28 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    jakert50's Avatar Poster
    Application for: Jacob Thornberry

Member rank (3 stars): Requirement Met

Time online: 4 to 6 hours, varying on how much workload I have

Why I want to become a beta tester: I have always found any type of software interesting. Most of my friends refer to me as the "software guy." I am also enrolled in a Programmer/Analyst program at college and I think this type of activity can help both me in my studies, and others, as they will eventually use the program.

Did you help test other software: Yes, I have tested my own software and did preliminary testing for doodle's Configuration Wizard (for K++).

Do you run a website: I do run a website (http://www.intrepidstudios.net). The content is mostly programs I have created, but it is open to host other people's programs as well. If you choose to visit the site, I recommend you go right to the forums, as that is where most of the action takes place.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing back (or not) from you!

~Jaker

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    internet.news
    Originally posted by 7thElement@11 January 2004 - 17:36
    We are looking for a few (around 25) beta testers for a new file sharing software. If you are interested to help us please post a message and explain why you think that we should pick you.

Requirements

- Member Rank (3 Stars)

Please do not spam or post questions here.

This topic is for applications only.

Selected beta testers will have access to a hidden beta test forum to communicate with each other.

Marc
    We are looking for a few (around 25) beta testers for a new file sharing software. If you are interested to help us please post a message and explain why you think that we should pick you.

Requirements

- Member Rank (3 Stars)

I think I have it.

Windows 98 (SE = Second Edition)

Although I am on Dialup I spend a lttile too much time online. Normally sundays I
    am online as it free for me then.

On the one hand I don't want to feel so useless and would be glad if I could help you in developing some kind of Filesharing tool which is as same smart as Audiogalaxy before, means small, effective and fast. If I could
    help you by testing and giving suggestions and info about bugs to you, I would be happy. K-Lite is and will never be bad for the moment, but if it would be smaller, maybe it would be a little faster. I try to be opened for all new kind of clients...

For the moment, not yet.

http://internet-news.gmxhome.de <-- On the main site it is still not finished, but
    at http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/london - you will find my London images.

~nice dreams...

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    BANNED
    - 3stars
    -windows xp (home)
    -about 5 hours a day
    - I want to become one because i like figureing out stuff i do it all the time also i can dedicate lots of time to it since i have little to do around here plus i feel this will help me learn about software in general plus i enjoy helping to create something
    - I helped test aol 8.0 and chartwars (a simulation game)
    - I have a website but its under construction.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i wasnt aprroved

screw you

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast