Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Thru Assault

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    It's about at this point in the last conversation I had that male testostorone took over

I really can't express the way I feel about this subject without seriously demeaning myself as a calm man.

I can only hope and pray that someday this kind of thing will stop but alas I doubt it

Thats the way of the world and it's truely a very sad vindictive world we live in.

I find it more disturbing that it has happend to so many people I know and care about, and feel a sense of guilt for not being abale to prevent it in someway, I know thats a stupid thing to say but it's just the way I feel.
    I just hope that the saying of "What goes round, comes round" is true for these cowards, these insignificant pieces of shit that walk this planet with no guilt nor feeling for the lives they have destroyed.

Jonno B)

Edit: @Ukman........Thankyou and well said, I'm very pleased that this topic has been delt with for the most part in a sensitive way, and IF it has helped anyone in anyway, even the smallest amount then I have acheived something incredible, on the other hand if it has reopend buried memories for anyone then I am truely sorry and give my deepest apologies for doing so.
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 10:45

Edit:

@Ang.........Thankyou, very very well said........you put into words what I have tried to say.
    As I've said many times in this thread that this is horrific, sadistic and extremely cowardly.
    Unfortunately as you say, many women do not report it and the man walks free to do it again and again, I can understand to some extend the feeling of humiliation that these women must feel and my heart truely goes out to them but I wish they could find the strength to report it right away.
    Altho I have a small idea of how it feels.
    Jonno a lot of women... and men... don't report it for the simple reason it drags the experience out longer for them...

if it is a stranger rape case, the chances of finding the person is slim unless he is a serial rapist....

and then once found the victim has to go thru a shocking court case if the guy doesn't admit guilt..... and these court cases can happen months and even sometimes years later....

in some ways I was lucky....(and that is how I deal with it)... I wasn't old enough to fall pregnant.... and even tho we knew who the person was the adults in my life decided it was easier not to report it and make me re-live it thru a court case...

if I were to live thru it again as an adult then I would take it all the way through the court system... and I could not have a child as a result of it... there is no way I would put my husband, myself or my children from our relationship through something like that...
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yeah, it is really hard to bring a thing out like this in the open.

My case was sort of the same, my mother decided it would be best not to make a big thing out of it as it was the son of people we knew...
    Actually, my family is still denying it happened

But, I&#39;m mainly over it, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll ever forget it, and I still have issues to deal with, but it&#39;s getting better all the time. It made me stronger, and I wouldn&#39;t be the person I am today if it hadn&#39;t happened. That&#39;s how I deal with it; I keep thinking of the good things that came out of it...Of course I am not grateful or anything, but I have dealt with the negative side (well, mainly), it still keeps me busy every now and then, but it doesn&#39;t stop me from being happy

As to reply to the original question:

I don&#39;t know what I&#39;d do. In se I couldn&#39;t do an abortion, but I don&#39;t know how I&#39;d feel about a baby that was conceived by a man who has done such a thing to me...When I try to imagine that, I don&#39;t think I could keep it, but I&#39;m not sure about that at all.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Oh not you too Ang

What is wrong with this fucking planet and the people on it?????????

Why??

What is it??

Power?

Ok, so you girls keep comming clean, I said I have some small understanding of this.......very smal by comparison, I was not raped, I was mawled at the age of 8 by a fat ugly coward of a pathetic man who I see at least twice a week around town, I got away, I hit him with my football boots I was carrying and ran.........the if&#39;s but&#39;s and why&#39;s have been done, I got home to my mother crying and she eventually got it out of me what happend, the man was caught the next time he done it....someone saw him, he got 6 months and a rehab programme.
    He spoke to me a while ago......his exact words "Hello Jon, how about you let me have a feel now you&#39;re big".......well I am quite a bit bigger now, put it this way, he crosses the street now.

So I can relate to some very small degree of the humiliation felt by these women.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by ang3968@13 January 2004 - 01:08
    but I wish they could find the strength to report it right away.
    I was in a foreign place, very young and unsure of how the law worked in that kind of situation. On top of that he followed me around for the remainder of my holiday telling me he was going to find me and marry me.

After such an event, anyone&#39;s head would be screwed up, and the easiest way for me (and many) to deal with it was put it to the back of your mind and pretend to yourself it never happened. I know now this is an impossible thing to do.

For those it has happened to, I would suggest councilling as soon as possible.
    I couldn&#39;t force myself to have sex for years afterwards, it hurt so badly as i would tense up to a point of it being unenjoyable. Nobody should go through it alone, and the partner, if there is one should only give support until she has made her decisions.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Poster
    well hello Jonno...long time no see.... how have you been buddy?? anyways its in our nature as humans to do things we normally wouldn&#39;t do....e.g. pregnancy through assualt/rape....ask any biologist and they will tell you that its caused by a chemical inbalance.....unless the guy is a asshole and dont care .....neways i think it would be horrible to go through that...i was a baby resulting from rape myself, so my mother (RIP) would of gone through that

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Poster
    oh snap Skweeky

I believe it made me a stronger person too... made me the me I am now...

it happened to me 25 yrs ago and unluckily for me it was my mothers boyfriend at the time... it went on for approx 2 yrs before I plucked up the courage to say something....

it does get easier with time... I have dealt with it... it&#39;s not something I will ever forget but I keep it in perspective... and now 25 yrs later I can discuss it without it causing me any problems.... I will still have a good day today even tho I have talked about it....

Jonno.... no matter how small the incident it is still a traumatic experience.... male or female... it does change the way you see things and the way you feel.... and therefore you do have an understanding of what anyone goes thru

and thank you for sharing...
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Poster
    i would like to hear the male prospective about this....what the males feelings are about getting assulted by a female.....

9. Lounge   -   #109
    @lilmiss......You&#39;re right, to go thru something like that alone must be horrific and I hope and pray that anyone this does happen to that they have support from loved ones.

@SH......I have no intention of flamming you, especially in this thread, thankyou for your input and I am sorry for what happend to your mother, I hope you have/can find peace.

@Ang....Least I could do is tell my story under the circumstances.

What happend to you is probably one of the hardest things for a family to deal with (this is assumption) and I could not possibly comprehend what that does/done to you and your mother.

@SH.....in answer to your question above.....this happens a lot too and I think it&#39;s something that can be very traumatic for the male, usually this incident is pupatrated to young males, young teens or pre teens, but could not really offer an opinion as to what it would do to my mind.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@12 January 2004 - 19:39
    @lilmiss......You&#39;re right, to go thru something like that alone must be horrific and I hope and pray that anyone this does happen to that they have support from loved ones.

@SH......I have no intention of flamming you, especially in this thread, thankyou for your input and I am sorry for what happend to your mother, I hope you have/can find peace.

@Ang....Least I could do is tell my story under the circumstances.

What happend to you is probably one of the hardest things for a family to deal with (this is assumption) and I could not possibly comprehend what that does/done to you and your mother.

@SH.....in answer to your question above.....this happens a lot too and I think it&#39;s something that can be very traumatic for the male, usually this incident is pupatrated to young males, young teens or pre teens, but could not really offer an opinion as to what it would do to my mind.

Jonno B)
    why thank you Jonno

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast